Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know where else to post this lol cos she doesn’t have a thread but does anyone follow Polly Sayer? Is her marriage all over and she has moved out? Seems to be the case going by her insta stories

Reactions: 2
Seems that way but I also missed the original stories. Hope she’s doing okay - she’s always been a favourite of mine and come off like a good egg. Plus I always thought her husband was seriously punching!

I’m gutted for her about the new bathroom though haha

Reactions: 5
Just came to find out the same thing? Seems sudden too they were only just getting work done on the house

Gutted for her re the bathroom!! I wonder why she moved out and not him.. maybe they’re selling up and splitting the assets. She seemed besotted with him too, I wonder what happened. Just goes to show you can never really tell what’s going on behind the scenes on Instagram!

The house was either his or purchased with the sale of a property in his family. That doesn't fully explain why she moved out though but I do recall her mentioning that.

The separation is a big surprise as she had pics of him on her birthday, which was fairly recent, and they went skiing together, again fairly recent.

I think she might have gone to SA with a romantic interest as she usually pictures her friends when they're together. Very surprising indeed.

Reactions: 1
Wow I wonder has she met someone so.. seems so fast but sure look.. not like there are kids involved. Life is for living and all that! She was so young when they got married and he was much older. I missed her coming on and addressing it, what did she say?

I feel bad for saying her husband was punching - I assumed he left her or cheated because I’m a bitter single woman in my 30s, whoops! That might not actually be the case, who knows.

The South Africa trip is an interesting one if she did go away with a new fella. Not sure it means anything but saw this comment on her post about it - anyone knows who Don is?

IMG_0401.png

---
I feel bad for saying her husband was punching - I assumed he left her or cheated because I’m a bitter single woman in my 30s, whoops! That might not actually be the case, who knows.

The South Africa trip is an interesting one if she did go away with a new fella. Not sure it means anything but saw this comment on her post about it - anyone knows who Don is?

IMG_0401.png
Never mind - found who she was with and his name isn’t Don 😂

Last edited:
Ah I’m not keen on outing anyone or invading anyone’s privacy too much. I just did five minutes nosying through the comments and commenters on her SA posts and got there pretty quick but wouldn’t want to give away any more than that

Reactions: 3
I missed her coming on and addressing it, what did she say?
Someone asked her in one of her Q&As why she wasn't wearing her wedding rings (this was during her flight back from SA), and she said they'd separated. She didn't elaborate, of course. Interesting as she gushed in all her holdiay pics, it look amazing tbh. She may be putting on a brave face, but she seems happy.

Yeah the guy in the middle, he already posted on his account pics of her and being in SA.

I’ve been hoping someone would start a thread on Polly as I missed her stories about the separation and only saw her speaking about her new place! I’d an inkling she’d moved to my neck of the woods in London after seeing some of her posts and then my daughter spotted her on our street yesterday afternoon! My kid noticed Barry the pug first :) apparently she was walking along hand in hand with a dude and having seen the ‘soft launch’ today I’m fairly sure it’s him!

Reactions: 1