Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder about the timeframe as she got her bathroom done really recently. She gave all the costings and it wasn't cheap at all and only a few things were freebies.

I remember her saying before that it was her husband’s house. Would love to know more about what went on

New BF is a pilot and getting her on standby business class flights do we reckon?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s living lately. What’s the new fellas name? Can’t help but feel a tad sorry for Matt however 😆 she’s still using his surname too

Reactions: 1
Yeah obviously no idea what went down but she is looking amazing and having so much fun, i hope he can’t see any of it 😂 I think it’s Harry

She’s living lately. What’s the new fellas name? Can’t help but feel a tad sorry for Matt however 😆 she’s still using his surname too
Must be an absolute ballache to change everything back. That said, her maiden name has a nice ring to it too.

She got her name changed recently, either this year or last. I remember her saying she'd only got round to changing all the official documents post her wedding.

Jesus but I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when it all went down 🤣 I’m invested and need to know deets! No judgement on either party tbh! When you get married that young these things happen. I just need to know how far into the bathroom reno was she when she realised tit was hitting the fan 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused by this separation, I live near where her and Matt lived and used to see them walking Barry holding hands etc quite a lot, think the last time was not even 3 months ago. Must have all been sudden unless one of them wasn’t happy for a while

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by this separation, I live near where her and Matt lived and used to see them walking Barry holding hands etc quite a lot, think the last time was not even 3 months ago. Must have all been sudden unless one of them wasn’t happy for a while
Yeah, it all seems very sudden. Considering she seemed overly gushy about him, everytime she posted about him.
Also why bother going through the stress of doing a whole bathroom reno, when in the midst of leaving husband for new man.
All very odd!

Reactions: 5
She only just finished the bathroom reno and did another home advert recently at their shared home - think it was Next. Hubby was at her bday party and very recent ski holiday!

So no one thinks she cheated..? This “soft launch” is so strange especially considering how recent the breakup seems and that she’s not legally divorced. Not saying a person needs to in order to move on, but why splash this new guy on her page?? Almost seems like a tactic to upset her ex or something. So strange, but if she’s content then good for her I suppose.

Reactions: 7
She’s been liking his photos for over a year, so maybe they already knew eachother, or her and Matt have been separated for a lot longer. Or she could’ve just looked through his profile and liked them recently obviously!

• Wow
Same! Didn’t he organise a whole weekend away for her 30th, just a couple of months ago? When they first split they were still following each other on Instagram I think, haven’t checked if they still are…
---
She’s been liking his photos for over a year, so maybe they already knew eachother, or her and Matt have been separated for a lot longer. Or she could’ve just looked through his profile and liked them recently obviously!
I think she’s gone through and liked old posts. He doesn’t seem to have that many posts on his grid, so it’s not like she was there for hours scrolling and double tapping!

Reactions: 3
Same! Didn’t he organise a whole weekend away for her 30th, just a couple of months ago? When they first split they were still following each other on Instagram I think, haven’t checked if they still are…
---

I think she’s gone through and liked old posts. He doesn’t seem to have that many posts on his grid, so it’s not like she was there for hours scrolling and double tapping!
true! He’s also liked random ones of hers though back to like 2021 and she has loads of photos to sift through!