Podcasts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shagged married annoyed.
Love it, I’m still new it, I listen when I’m out walking and I’m laughing to myself, the looks I get.
Also like this is spinal crap which is about life with a spinal injury (husband is paralysed so very relatable!)

Reactions: 2
Love love love Joan and Jericha. Julia Davis is my absolute idol 🥰

If you’re an Alan Partridge fan then the fan run Monkey Tennis is a good listen.

Two Shot Podcast is another good one. Actor Craig Parkinson (Misfits, Lind of Duty etc) hosts. Chats to others actors. Really great.

Bunk Bed. Weird and funny conversations with Patrick Marber and Peter Curran and different guest each week.

If you’re a fan of Line of Duty then the fan run Shrine of Duty is a great listen!

The Chernobyl podcast that accompanied the tv show was also great.

Annie Macs is good and They walk among us if you like true crime

Also I really liked deliciously stellas podcast but she doesn’t do it anymore x

Reactions: 1

If you’re an Alan Partridge fan then the fan run Monkey Tennis is a good listen.

Two Shot Podcast is another good one. Actor Craig Parkinson (Misfits, Lind of Duty etc) hosts. Chats to others actors. Really great.

Bunk Bed. Weird and funny conversations with Patrick Marber and Peter Curran and different guest each week.

If you’re a fan of Line of Duty then the fan run Shrine of Duty is a great listen!

The Chernobyl podcast that accompanied the tv show was also great.
Monkey Tennis did my head in. It was like they didn’t get any of the jokes at all. They’d spend 10 minutes debating something basic from an episode when it was abundantly clear that Steve Coogan was using whatever it was to make a satirical point in the show. I still listened to the lot of them though 🤔

Monkey Tennis did my head in. It was like they didn’t get any of the jokes at all. They’d spend 10 minutes debating something basic from an episode when it was abundantly clear that Steve Coogan was using whatever it was to make a satirical point in the show. I still listened to the lot of them though 🤔
fair enough. I haven’t listened to all of them just a few and found them easy to listen to.

My new favourite podcast is called “broken: Jeffrey Epstein.” It’s a weekly deep dive into everything about Epstein and how he operated, got away with so much, his creepy manipulative methods, Ghislaine Maxwell etc It’s really well made, with high journalistic standards, is sensitive and not gratuitous and utterly batshit crazy. Of course it’s upsetting but also totally fascinating to hear the details of his backstory and how he operated. It’s style reminds me of This American Life and it’s spin off Serial, both of which I love. Can’t recommend enough.

I've just started listening to open mind by frankie bridge - all about her battle with anxiety and depression.

So far so good

• Heart
I love True Crime podcasts. My faves are:
- Serial
- Dirty John
- The Teachers Pet
- Broken Harts
- Someone Knows Something

I love True Crime podcasts. My faves are:
- Serial
- Dirty John
- The Teachers Pet
- Broken Harts
- Someone Knows Something
I really recommend the Jeffrey Epstein podcast I mentioned called ‘broken’ if you like that sort of true crime. It’s totally horrifying but not at all exploitative of the victims pain like some podcasts. Its style is actually quite similar to serial s1 and dirty John which I loved too. Only 4 episodes have come out so far so it’s each feels quite hot off the press which is exciting.

I really recommend the Jeffrey Epstein podcast I mentioned called ‘broken’ if you like that sort of true crime. It’s totally horrifying but not at all exploitative of the victims pain like some podcasts. Its style is actually quite similar to serial s1 and dirty John which I loved too. Only 4 episodes have come out so far so it’s each feels quite hot off the press which is exciting.
Must add it to my list! I used to like Real Crime Profile but got sick to death of hearing Laura Richards big herself up all the time with her manly voice :LOL:

The ones i enjoy have already been mentioned

I love Julia Davis i have just started rewatching Sally4ever
I really enjoy Two Shot Podcast and the variety of guests they have on there Craig Parkinson is a likeable chap

I listened afterbyou recommendation and really *enjoyed* it.

I used to like Real Crime Profile but got sick to death of hearing Laura Richards big herself up all the time
Omg exactly the same! I thought it was just me! Also got a bit tired of whatshisface and people they reference as quality sources of information using their status as working on TV shows to legitimise their status as experts or whatever... Like, I'd much rather hear about your experience in the field or training from the agencies you used to work for, damn.

Sadly unsubscribed at least a year ago tbh

Im new to podcasts, is there any apps that are a good start? Xx
**(Spotify) is really good for podcasts it's the one I prefer most

(Podbean Podcast) is pretty good

(Audible) is one never used it but has really good reviews tho.
has a subscription fee but so does Spotify tbh

YouTube has quite a good range of different kinds of podcasts

I’ve literally never listened to a podcast in my life, but I’m feeling the urge to. Any recommendations? Can be about anything. I have fairly broad interests. I would probably not want to listen to youtuber podcasts unless they were, like, mainstream good, if that makes sense.
Are you interested in Comedy podcast? Thank you