Plus size tights

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty as a plus size woman the only place I’ve ever felt the tights comfortable has been Snag.

New look, yours and evans have all been dreadful. Evans in particular: far too long, baggy ankles, material makes this horrible noise when walking and £10 a pair 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have purchased from ASOS curve before and they have been ok, they are the only good alternative I’ve had to snag before.
I just struggle as I’m short they are always too long for me 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't know what you have against snag but as a tall plus size woman they are the only place that do comfortable tights that fit the way they are supposed to.

In all honesty as a plus size woman the only place I’ve ever felt the tights comfortable has been Snag.

New look, yours and evans have all been dreadful. Evans in particular: far too long, baggy ankles, material makes this horrible noise when walking and £10 a pair 😡
Evans tights are the worst I've tried!

Primark used to have nice ones, they changed for the worse then I went to Long Tall Sally, they were lovely until they changed. Now its snag all the way.

Reactions: 5
I don't know what you have against snag but as a tall plus size woman they are the only place that do comfortable tights that fit the way they are supposed to.

Evans tights are the worst I've tried!

Primark used to have nice ones, they changed for the worse then I went to Long Tall Sally, they were lovely until they changed. Now its snag all the way.
I tend to avoid any brands that the insta lot "work" with and brummy mummy ruined snag 🤣

Reactions: 4
I tend to avoid any brands that the insta lot "work" with and brummy mummy ruined snag 🤣
I do get what you mean and I am also wary of “insta” heavy brands. However, please take it from me and all the others here raving about them: Snag are no fad/scam/insta led business. They are a small start up who use social media effectively to reach their target customers: all of us tall/wide/short/men or “unconventional” body types that brands have consistently ignored for years. Well, to their peril. Snag have changed my life as I now wear tights instead of living in leggins. I feel fashionable and comfortable. They are affordable and very inclusive as a brand.
We need more like snag and less classing a size 16/18 as a XXXL or whatever nonsense.

All hail snag.
Note: I don’t work for them, just have loads of their tights and chub rub shorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another vote for Snag

Never knew/seen any influencers promoting them

Bought them after seeing adverts on Facebook

Honestly don’t care if there are influencers who promote them as they are the best tights I’ve ever had

I’m 5 ft 2 and a size 22-24 and they are perfect, also have the shorts for underneath dresses

Snag tights all the way!! They are so comfy. I’m plus size and tried all different types of brands and snag have been the best. I’ve only ever see them advertise on Instagram never seen “influencers” advertise them as in paid adverts

Reactions: 5
Snag are the only tights I'll buy. They're the comfiest thing to wear. I've had no issues with them.

Snag is the only rights I would ever recommend. I have never had tights that fit so well and lasted - I can wash them multiple times and normally I can only wear other tights once

Snag tights are the best I've found so far for opaques.

Asos are okay but just okay and it depends on them having what you're looking for at the time.

The big bloomer company do opaques that cover quite a big size range but my problem with theirs was the rights looked ribbed and I just wanted smooth opaques, might be better now or do a different style that isn't like that but I've been buying snag for the last while and they've been great.

I was a massive snag tights fan...until recently. When I first discovered them it was life changing! I lived in their 80 denier opaques which washed well, fitted perfectly and didn't wear thin if I wore with boots or anything which was perfect. I ordered some more about a month ago and the quality is so different! I know they were asking for people to save snag and to put money in to the business but I wonder if theyve changed suppliers. I even had to check that I'd not been wearing a higher denier as they're so much thinner and now don't seem to stay up as well either. They're a lot shinier too.

Anyone else noticed this?
I'm honestly gutted because I have to wear black tights for work so really thought I'd cracked it but now not so sure

• Sad
I am also a massive advocate for Snag, however they don't last so long. I'm yet to find a good hard wearing pair of tights.

Admittedly my kitchen stools catch on the back of every pair of trousers, tights, joggers and dresses I own note to self **get cushions or new chairs**

Another vote for Snag! (Sorry)

I used to always get from marks and Spencer before then and always fine for me but easier as I’m short. Snag are the best I’ve tried though, this has Just reminded me to go order a pair!

Reactions: 1
I was a massive snag tights fan...until recently. When I first discovered them it was life changing! I lived in their 80 denier opaques which washed well, fitted perfectly and didn't wear thin if I wore with boots or anything which was perfect. I ordered some more about a month ago and the quality is so different! I know they were asking for people to save snag and to put money in to the business but I wonder if theyve changed suppliers. I even had to check that I'd not been wearing a higher denier as they're so much thinner and now don't seem to stay up as well either. They're a lot shinier too.

I'm honestly gutted because I have to wear black tights for work so really thought I'd cracked it but now not so sure

Oh wow, I haven't ordered any in a while so will be interesting to see next time I do. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing and they go back to being decent.

I buy mine on Amazon (5ft 7 size 20) and really love the pairs I get, I don't like high denier so Snag isn't really for me.

Oh man I just reordered three pairs :LOL: Hope that was just temporary - shall report back

Oh man I just reordered three pairs :LOL: Hope that was just temporary - shall report back
Please do cos I honestly thought I was going mad but there is a big difference in my pairs