Plus size tights

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t bought any for ages... I bought in the “save our snag” campaign but I can’t mind if I got them then or if it was just buying them for later?

I haven’t bought any for ages... I bought in the “save our snag” campaign but I can’t mind if I got them then or if it was just buying them for later?
I got a pair of the free tights for the NHS that they did and assumed they'd given away cheaper ones, fair enough they were free but the ones in my order were exactly the same

Before lockdown I wore Primark but I found that
despite buying the same size, different deniers fot differently.

100 I couldn’t get to cover my stomach or stay up where 80 fit perfectly and lasted.

I am pleased to see lots of recommendations for Snag.
I’ve been tempted to get a pair as I’ve put on the lockdown 2 stone 😂 and I can’t be arsed to go to Primark.

Pretty Polly tights are the best I've found recently. No rolling or bunching and they are nice and soft and comfy. I like 60 denier opaque tights for work and I have the plush opaque Pretty Polly ones.

Reactions: 2
I bought snag tights about 2 years ago, they were a good fit, didn't fall down or wrinkle around the ankle etc... but they didn't last. They wore thin very quickly on the inner thigh, only lasted one winter. I also bought the chub rub shorts and they wore away on the inner thigh after two or three wears, I returned them and they sent a larger size and they haven't worn away on the inner thigh so think that maybe the tights were on the small side for me. I have bought more of the chub rub shorts because they are so good. A new brand has popped up on my fb feed called Better Tights, seems to be a similar business model so I may try them next time

Reactions: 2