Plouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent seen a thread on her. Her name is paige louise, she started her makeup school and a whole makeup brand which her plouise base is very popular on instagram/youtube and shes now stocked in morphe stores. What does everything think of her and how shes grown her business? And if you have the base is it any good? šŸ˜Š

She hasn't grown her business because of good business skills. It was from pictures of work her staff were doing. Her Auntie does a lot of the admin. Paige herself hasnā€™t got 2 brain cells to rub together. Sheā€™s the type of girl who will flop because someone successfully sues her or something. Her on/off boyfriend was in jail, a right gangster. She comes from a proper rough family and it shows. She blows her money like theres no tomorrow. Bought her friends a range rover each (on finance obvs) and always flies abroad to get plastic surgery like liposuction etc. She bought a massive house (a new build on a mortgage so not much money to make off it if she needed to sell it) and her house is practically empty because sheā€™s too lazy to furnish it and constantly goes to her Mummyā€™s house to stay. Her Mum has been ill but even before her Mumā€™s illness she couldnā€™t do anything without her Mommy and the rest of her trash family.

Reactions: 1
She hasn't grown her business because of good business skills. It was from pictures of work her staff were doing. Her Auntie does a lot of the admin. Paige herself hasnā€™t got 2 brain cells to rub together. Sheā€™s the type of girl who will flop because someone successfully sues her or something. Her on/off boyfriend was in jail, a right gangster. She comes from a proper rough family and it shows. She blows her money like theres no tomorrow. Bought her friends a range rover each (on finance obvs) and always flies abroad to get plastic surgery like liposuction etc. She bought a massive house (a new build on a mortgage so not much money to make off it if she needed to sell it) and her house is practically empty because sheā€™s too lazy to furnish it and constantly goes to her Mummyā€™s house to stay. Her Mum has been ill but even before her Mumā€™s illness she couldnā€™t do anything without her Mommy and the rest of her trash family.
do you know her personally? She comes off very nice towards others

Reactions: 4
do you know her personally? She comes off very nice towards others
I donā€™t know her personally, just know of her and a girl who used to work for her. She does nice things on camera but everything nice she does she will record. She might be nice but sheā€™s so fake and not very transparent. When she first started releasing makeup loads of people werenā€™t getting their products and weren't getting any replies to their emails because her work/professional side is crap. Sheā€™s too dumb to run a business. When people were asking where their products were on the PLouise insta page, they would get blocked just for asking a question. I assume she has more people working for her now but she does employ her fans off social media instead of seeking professionals that have experience. But nobody stays working for her for more than a few months apart from her trashy Aunty. She claims she started from the bottom because she got a loan from the bank but every business starts like that except for the odd one. Nearly every business starts with some savings and a loan. Thats how thick she is.

I donā€™t know her personally, just know of her and a girl who used to work for her. She does nice things on camera but everything nice she does she will record. She might be nice but sheā€™s so fake and not very transparent. When she first started releasing makeup loads of people werenā€™t getting their products and weren't getting any replies to their emails because her work/professional side is crap. Sheā€™s too dumb to run a business. When people were asking where their products were on the PLouise insta page, they would get blocked just for asking a question. I assume she has more people working for her now but she does employ her fans off social media instead of seeking professionals that have experience. But nobody stays working for her for more than a few months apart from her trashy Aunty. She claims she started from the bottom because she got a loan from the bank but every business starts like that except for the odd one. Nearly every business starts with some savings and a loan. Thats how thick she is.
So you donā€™t know her but have managed to come to this conclusion based on... not knowing her.

Got it...

She seems incredibly humble to me, always offering discounts, donated thousands for Oopsy Daisy/Daisy Ellis the 21 year old who recently died of cancer sadly, she also donated her own money for Charlie Gard if anyone remembers the heartbreaking story involving him, she didnā€™t actually mention the donation she gave for him, it was the family who did.
Sheā€™s also given free courses to quite a few girls via Instagram one being a single mother who sent her a DM about being a big fan of Paigeā€™s and wishing she could afford the course and Paige gave her the course for free, again Paige never mentioned this, I remember the girl writing a really long comment of gratitude on one of Paigeā€™s posts, then she screenshot it and put it on her story about wanting to give as many people a chance as she could.

In regards to the loan, if you followed her story and actually listened to it youā€™d know that she originally borrowed money off her Nan in order to start and then eventually got a bank loan after a while. She tells the story regularly and the story is always the same, it didnā€™t start with a bank loan, it started with her Nan borrowing her cash I think it was something like Ā£3,000, and her first venture being a fail where she mentioned only three people turned up to her ā€œlaunchā€, the rest were friends and family and her dad was really disappointed, and then it took off from there, I remember all that well as the whole story was quite inspiring on how she sold her car and didnā€™t give up.

Her mum has recently battled cancer and won and her stories in regards to her mums treatment and journey were incredibly raw and relatable, and the ā€œHealthā€ party she threw her mum as a celebration for beating cancer was really sweet, the way she cates for her brothers is amazing too.

Coming from a rough family isnā€™t an insult, she has never hidden that she came from nothing, infact she mentions it a lot.
I think sheā€™s a great young business woman who is doing a lot of positivity in this industry, many women older than her should take a leaf out of her book.

Theres not really anything factual in your quote since you donā€™t know the girl but have come to the conclusion sheā€™s thick which is strange. You sure there isnā€™t an agenda in your post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So you donā€™t know her but have managed to come to this conclusion based on... not knowing her.

Got it...

She seems incredibly humble to me, always offering discounts, donated thousands for Oopsy Daisy/Daisy Ellis the 21 year old who recently died of cancer sadly, she also donated her own money for Charlie Gard if anyone remembers the heartbreaking story involving him, she didnā€™t actually mention the donation she gave for him, it was the family who did.
Sheā€™s also given free courses to quite a few girls via Instagram one being a single mother who sent her a DM about being a big fan of Paigeā€™s and wishing she could afford the course and Paige gave her the course for free, again Paige never mentioned this, I remember the girl writing a really long comment of gratitude on one of Paigeā€™s posts, then she screenshot it and put it on her story about wanting to give as many people a chance as she could.

In regards to the loan, if you followed her story and actually listened to it youā€™d know that she originally borrowed money off her Nan in order to start and then eventually got a bank loan after a while. She tells the story regularly and the story is always the same, it didnā€™t start with a bank loan, it started with her Nan borrowing her cash I think it was something like Ā£3,000, and her first venture being a fail where she mentioned only three people turned up to her ā€œlaunchā€, the rest were friends and family and her dad was really disappointed, and then it took off from there, I remember all that well as the whole story was quite inspiring on how she sold her car and didnā€™t give up.

Her mum has recently battled cancer and won and her stories in regards to her mums treatment and journey were incredibly raw and relatable, and the ā€œHealthā€ party she threw her mum as a celebration for beating cancer was really sweet, the way she cates for her brothers is amazing too.

Coming from a rough family isnā€™t an insult, she has never hidden that she came from nothing, infact she mentions it a lot.
I think sheā€™s a great young business woman who is doing a lot of positivity in this industry, many women older than her should take a leaf out of her book.

Theres not really anything factual in your quote since you donā€™t know the girl but have come to the conclusion sheā€™s thick which is strange. You sure there isnā€™t an agenda in your post?
You do know businesses give to charity so they fall under certain tax brackets right? I would reply properly to your comment but itā€™s simply not worth my time or energy since you said ā€œshe never mentioned thisā€ and ā€œshe posted this on her storyā€ in the same paragraph about giving a course for free to someone šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. It basically cost her nothing to do that yet gained a load of likes and recognition. Little fan girls like you donā€™t see through stuff like that. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Reactions: 3
You do know businesses give to charity so they fall under certain tax brackets right? I would reply properly to your comment but itā€™s simply not worth my time or energy since you said ā€œshe never mentioned thisā€ and ā€œshe posted this on her storyā€ in the same paragraph about giving a course for free to someone šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. It basically cost her nothing to do that yet gained a load of likes and recognition. Little fan girls like you donā€™t see through stuff like that. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
You truly have a bee in your bonnet. My guess is jealousy, youā€™ve assumed a lot about a girl you admittedly donā€™t know, likely because youā€™re bitter.
Iā€™m no ā€œfan girlā€ I simply follow the girl like any other influencer I follow and the comments from other individuals in regards to her are ALWAYS positive.
Your negative response to me displaying the *facts* about Paige proves everything I thought about you.
It seems youā€™re a bit simple and donā€™t understand what I meant, Plouise never mentioned the free course she gave to ONE girl (looking at Twitter & her tags from other people on Instagram she has given this to multiple people, thousands of businesses give away free things to customers over the years, itā€™s nothing new, but it is admirable.) on her Instagram, she did the deed without a mention... obviously until the girl thanked her in the comments and told of her experience. Plouise the reposted the girls commented stating how she likes to give back.
Had the single mother who was very clearly grateful for Paigeā€™s good gesture not have made the comment, Paige likely wouldā€™ve never posted about it.

I notice you havenā€™t commented on the donations she gave to Daisy Ellis our of her own pocket, a girl who recently died, also I notice you havenā€™t commented on how she has treated her mother who won her battle with cancer and to this day is recovering.
Only yesterday did she post her mother on he Instagram showing her hair regrowth from chemotherapy preaching positivity. Scowlers like you donā€™t tend to notice stuff like that.

Iā€™m all for criticising people on here for the tit they do, when they do it. But you simply sound like a bitter person with no actual facts in your post. Just speculation and assumptions likely based on your own negativity.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll respond to this in a childish manner like you have already done, but thatā€™s no problem.
It speaks volumes that nobody seems to share your opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You truly have a bee in your bonnet. My guess is jealousy, youā€™ve assumed a lot about a girl you admittedly donā€™t know, likely because youā€™re bitter.
Iā€™m no ā€œfan girlā€ I simply follow the girl like any other influencer I follow and the comments from other individuals in regards to her are ALWAYS positive.
Your negative response to me displaying the *facts* about Paige proves everything I thought about you.
It seems youā€™re a bit simple and donā€™t understand what I meant, Plouise never mentioned the free course she gave to ONE girl (looking at Twitter & her tags from other people on Instagram she has given this to multiple people, thousands of businesses give away free things to customers over the years, itā€™s nothing new, but it is admirable.) on her Instagram, she did the deed without a mention... obviously until the girl thanked her in the comments and told of her experience. Plouise the reposted the girls commented stating how she likes to give back.
Had the single mother who was very clearly grateful for Paigeā€™s good gesture not have made the comment, Paige likely wouldā€™ve never posted about it.

I notice you havenā€™t commented on the donations she gave to Daisy Ellis our of her own pocket, a girl who recently died, also I notice you havenā€™t commented on how she has treated her mother who won her battle with cancer and to this day is recovering.
Only yesterday did she post her mother on he Instagram showing her hair regrowth from chemotherapy preaching positivity. Scowlers like you donā€™t tend to notice stuff like that.

Iā€™m all for criticising people on here for the tit they do, when they do it. But you simply sound like a bitter person with no actual facts in your post. Just speculation and assumptions likely based on your own negativity.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll respond to this in a childish manner like you have already done, but thatā€™s no problem.
It speaks volumes that nobody seems to share your opinion...
You clearly need to start a rave thread....

Reactions: 1
You clearly need to start a rave thread....
Need? I donā€™t need to.
But I could.

There doesnā€™t seem to be a ā€œTrashā€ section, but there is a ā€œRaveā€ one. So Iā€™ll just stick to this thread since itā€™s neither!:giggle:

Reactions: 2