Pieces of Her - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daughter was a rubbish actress. To use the word actress in a sentence is an insult to real actors. The girl who played the daughter i could imagine in some cheap slasher movie. Not saying a word 🤣 Toni Collete was brilliant. Shame about the daughter. The ending was crap! I feel ashamed I watched until the end 👀👀

Reactions: 5
Finished it last night, it was about 3 episodes too long. I admit I did enjoy the final episode up until the last 10/15 minutes of it tho. I feel like I needed some more answers and the ending was still left a little open.

Reactions: 1
I have just completed the whole series and really enjoyed it. Although I was kind of confused at times and what the daughter went thru after the initial event was kind of far fetched at times but generally was a okay watch … last episodes was a bit boring and I lost interest as we kind of had the story by then.

Reactions: 1
I read the book, didn’t love it but wanted to give the series a chance. Stopped after episode 2 because it started to deviate too much. That and the acting sucked.

I'm enduring this.
I almost bailed after Ep 2 but I wanted to know how it ends. I'm almost there now but my goodness it's a drag.

It's not really very tense and none of the actors are engaging. All seem a bit deadpan.

I have an overwhelming desire for it to just end.

Reactions: 2
I've watched it now.

My verdict?
Episode one good.
Rest of it......shite.

Reactions: 3
I watched two episodes and gave up, which is quite unusual for me.

It all seemed too far-fetched and I couldn't get on board with the characters. No one was appealing, though Toni Collette is always good.

Reactions: 2
I watched two episodes and gave up, which is quite unusual for me.

It all seemed too far-fetched and I couldn't get on board with the characters. No one was appealing, though Toni Collette is always good.
Had to watch it all but couldn’t get into it. It was boring as hell

Reactions: 3
Toni collette was good and I always enjoy seeing the actor that played her dad. The daughter was a terrible terrible character the acting from her was crap. I didn't enjoy her parts at all.