Phoenix Rising

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this? It is about Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson. Truly horrific.

I was just in disbelief at what he did to her and the other women and due to the statute of limitations nothing seems to able to be done.

I watched the first episode last night and was shocked. There is SO much more to this case than I had thought!

On a separate note - the documentary is so brilliantly put together. Evan Rachel Wood is such a brave, strong, articulate woman.

Reactions: 1
Please check out the lawsuit against Evan Rachel Wood from Marylin Manson. The link to it, is in his Instagram Bio. There’s documented proof that Evan and then girlfriend- Illma gore recruited woman to accuse Manson.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Please check out the lawsuit against Evan Rachel Wood from Marylin Manson. The link to it, is in his Instagram Bio. There’s documented proof that Evan and then girlfriend- Illma gore recruited woman to accuse Manson.
Recruited victims to speak out, or recruited random women?

Ok - will give it a read this evening.
Do you believe Manson is innocent?
As a MM fan, I felt sick to my stomach when the initial allegations came out, as I fully believed they were true. As time has gone on, I’ve seen through some cracks in Evans timelines and her story seems to change - a lot. She said in the documentary that MM was the first adult man she had dated but didn’t mention the fact that she had dated Edward Norton prior to Manson. She’s also said that MM is a nazi; when there’s videos of her backstage doing the Nazi salute off her own back.
“Colonel Kluts” on YouTube has interviewed quite a handful of Mansons acquaintances - she’s not a MM fan so is unbiased, her videos are worth checking out