Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phoebe hates her kids and BREAKING NEWS...shock...horror...disbelief...I don't think she breastfeeds anymore!!!!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ADHD is back but luckily for us so are the fashion reels (mick fist pump 👊 oof)
Showing us washing, AD, washing, AD.
Thee golden boobs runneth empty now.
Another ad for gymondo where clearly the only thing getting exercised are her bleeping eyelids, blink blink blink.
Bit of maternal rage, spa, maternal rage, spa.
Still a massive swan bleeping bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In the garden before 7am bleeping about with plants…..so either she’s going to be stressing how it’s always a rush in a morning or the kids will have been upto something else to piss her off while she’s outside. She’s got all the time in the world to do this once school run is done.

Reactions: 16
Blimey, someone send an ambulance to Tudor Towers, it sounds like she needs some oxygen all that puffing whilst waffling about her plants!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the garden before 7am bleeping about with plants…..so either she’s going to be stressing how it’s always a rush in a morning or the kids will have been upto something else to piss her off while she’s outside. She’s got all the time in the world to do this once school run is done.
Exactly this! Don’t complain you have to time in the morning/always late etc if you can faff about with plants in the morning and post online. I’m lucky if I manage to drink a whole cup of tea whilst getting everything sorted in the morning so we can leave on time!

Reactions: 11
I just came to say the same!
Complains it's the kids fault. (again) yet every morning she's posted loads of stories or faffing about doing something for Instagram.
What are the kids doing whilst she's out there faffing about?

Reactions: 11
I just came to say the same!
Complains it's the kids fault. (again) yet every morning she's posted loads of stories or faffing about doing something for Instagram.
What are the kids doing whilst she's out there faffing about?
Painting the carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww didums she’s struggling this week especially with H …as it’s not so easy to shove a boob in his face to shut him up anymore is it? Heavens forbid she’s got to actually start and parent the child and teach him boundaries and respect.

However it’s all good cause this too shall pass 😜

Reactions: 15
Awww didums she’s struggling this week especially with H …as it’s not so easy to shove a boob in his face to shut him up anymore is it? Heavens forbid she’s got to actually start and parent the child and teach him boundaries and respect.

However it’s all good cause this too shall pass 😜
Yep and this just proves that she was continuing for her and not him.

You’ve got this mama 👍

Reactions: 14
I told my husband about the carpet thing last night. I married the right man, because his words were:

"What's she crying for, she can just buy a new carpet with all the money she makes from Tesco adverts"

😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.