Phillip Schofield #53 The Rise & Fall & Return Of The PeriSchofe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Error404 for the new thread title.
After just over a year away Phillip is back. He is now managed by his daughter Molly, who has left her job at YMU to look after him. So far she’s arranged a dinner out with Dec (sans Ant) and his wife Ali (YMU manager so know exactly how this works), advised he gets a puppy for paparazzi photo shoots and now he has posted to his IG account a photo of said puppy watching Formula 1.
There was also an article in the Metro about why it’s time to forgive him and get him back on our tv screens.
Operations get Schofe back on tv is in full swing and should be complete by the end of 2024.

Anyone after a recap please take a look at the wiki - pink button at the top of this thread.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ugh! Hopefully not a return!

I await a docu of his fall from grace. It’s been done for others.

What kind of TV shows can he hope to host or star in? A crappy celeb one, perhaps on Sky or something? I can’t imagine any mainstream celeb show wanting him.

No risk of him crossing paths with Holly, her hubby will ensure that too.

He should retire to obscurity, he must have a good pension and can buy (hopefully over age limit) lads for his fill of sex or whatever.

I can’t imagine him setting into a regular gay relationship with someone of a similar age.

Reactions: 17
The gall of this horrid, little weirdo and his spawn. Get lost and stay lost, Pip. The family name is trash. I would say it’s a bad career move for her but the agency probably wanted rid of every trace and gave her the 🥾

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yuk read that metro article.
Wonder if the writer is in a gay relationship with an older man doth protest too much.

The problem is that the writers, editors, celebs - people with voices on mainstream media have the power to manipulate the brain of the audience to think the immoral way was moral.

Reactions: 2
" It won't work, ol darling".

duck off & get stuffed, you old ponce. The World & it's dog know ALL about YOUR enablement and twinkiez.

Go & count your cash.

Thank duck we got the old ponce OFF of the tele. 😎

Reactions: 8
He’s disgusting. He had no interest in dogs before and even said he didn’t like them.

• Angry
Discussing him on GB News earlier, Christopher Biggins was on the panel defending PS and saying he should be forgiven and welcomed back :cautious:
The rest of the panel were against him returning to TV, said he's had his day.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Discussing him on GB News earlier, Christopher Biggins was on the panel defending PS and saying he should be forgiven and welcomed back :cautious:
The rest of the panel were against him returning to TV, said he's had his day.

Biggins= another bleep. He will go onto the Tattle bleep List 😃😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9