Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pureheart

I really hate this show, never really watched it so intensely, it's so crap and Holly stop fiddling with your bloody hands and fingers z she does the same on DOI, drives me mad cos I'm easily distracted 😂
I'm. Gonna watch a bit more, but it's so dreadful

Loulu2020

Id bet he wishes there was a
I think this whole PS thing is just going to go away for him. He’s going to split up with his wife and he’s going to continue being MR ITV

I think ITV will move him from This Morning will probably give him a break and reinvent him with some travel show or wine show. The odd revisiting segment. If it goes away theres a fear it will come back. It seems he has pissed off many colleagues and now we know its not them being jealous of Mr Prime Time like wewereled to believe.

IGotYourBack

I couldn't join DS last year, I managed to get a user name and password, but I just couldn't log in, they wouldn't let me.
If any one else could..
You say could say something about the tittle tattle minus the tittle online or something 😂

I think itv knows I'm a hater, there's an issue with the programme amd it went off air 😂 😂 😂
They are pathetic, can't stand the truth and people who aren't afraid to say it!
been nosediving in the stuff.
Marching powder- swift career change incase she gets the flick from ITV---- she joined the Army!

IGotYourBack

I’ve just had a look at Perez Hilton’s site and it was very interesting his thoughts on Phillip. Basically he thinks the rumours are untrue but where I rolled my eyes, ended up saying homophobia was involved as PS was seemingly a nice guy.

My eyes not clued in yet, I misread a headline re Piers Morgan saying Phillip Schofield coming out was gusty! Very windy round these parts.
Piers probably means this....🐫💨

Chinwag

Those hyper-hypocritical new shows in development for Schofe:

Cop a Phil: Schofe meets the police to discuss the importance of law and order and super-injunctions.

We've Had Our Phil: Schofe reveals those people, aside from hmself, whom the public have had quite enough of.

I Know How You Phil: Schofe chats to other brave people who've cheated on their partners and lived a lie for a long, long time.
Would all make cracking thread titles ! lol
That’s Simon Schofield and MM with him on that pal’s night out.
It looks like someone had to be taking the snap of him hiding under the duvet cover, wonder if he went home to Steph that night or stayed in London 🌝

Be nice for biscuits

Quite. With these rumours out in the open accross the board, its bewildering why they are still going to so many lengths to shut them down. Frankly I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

Is there another rent boy story in our midst? News Paper prints story, then withdraws and said star sues for defamation. Because there isn’t any proof....ahem.