Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Welcome to New Tattlers, incase any of you are being influenced by any instagrammers we also do a goodine in uncovering their bullshit!
Just search out your fav instagrammer and get ready to waste a few hours.

Particular highlights being the money grabbing Mrs Hinch, the Downfall of MOD and FOD, Brummy Mummy's terrible poetry.. And more.

*Not trying to serial thread at all but there is a lot of tea on here!
Always like tea with cereal serial! :)

Reactions: 1

Chinwag

Would appear hes been on loose women since middle of 2019.
Obviously that is his video and pics but itโ€™s a fake account. Which is odd because itโ€™s using his name and itโ€™s from summer last year ...

Amercian

OMG same here ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't really watch daytime TV as I'm studying and I can't stand this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚
They've got ridiculous guest in next, the earth is flat guest ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder if alot of upcoming guests have cancelled ๐Ÿค”
Or do they usually have such ridiculous guests??
Norman Scott (later Norman Josiffe) would have made the perfect guest at the moment , if he's still around that is.

Loulu2020

The trouble is i
The Sun are working really hard to promote how brave PS is over the last few days and block any negative (the truth) stories.

Usually the Sun allow readers to comment on stories on their website to encourage visitors to return but every single PS story since Friday (and there are a lot of them) does not allow comments????

Today's generic TM stories in the Sun do allow comments so it will be interesting to see if MM gets a mention and how quickly the Sun turn comments off :giggle:
If theres an injunction it does have an expiry date doesnt it? I wouldnt dress up a story to protect him at all its like helping him hide behind a facade.
Drop giving TM Publicity! why not?
Perhaps these newspaper outlets have close links to Television too. Some similar owner.
There has to be some links.
How can PS have that sort of power?
This is in thr public interest. At least address the rumours ITV. If its BS then fine. But a storm is clearly brewing and I cant look at PS the same anymore. Address it ITV or This Morning amd tell us ifits all BS.

Pureheart

Do they get paid for showing the clothes off, as I'm advertising them for the fashion (๐Ÿ˜ฃ) segment? If so, aren't they meant to be selling the clothes to the viewers, not laughing.
It's so unprofessional

Pureheart

The only 3 newspapers stories iโ€™ve seen about PS overnight and this morning are ones whereโ€™s heโ€™s spoken to a different lad each time via snapchat!

Itโ€™s almost like they are doing it on purpose...๐Ÿ˜Š
Never ๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
His TV family?! You mean all the others puppet mastered by James Grant Management are trotted out to fawn over him. Is this online yet? I presume OK are a publication friendly to ITV.
I won't be rushing out to buy it๐Ÿ˜‚ don't know if its online, the actor on cover posted pic on his insta, but the side pic caught my attention. I really think there could be a lot of people with egg on their faces very soon๐Ÿ”œ

Pureheart

MM will have signed an agreement with ITV that he won't take his grievances any further, in exchange they let him get on with his life (plus payout) so his career isn't ruined (although things have now taken a different turn beyind his control and his career has been ruined anyway). Wasn't there an earlier post about an email from MM to The Sun basically saying no comment (but no denial) from him or his father? Might have been on another site.

I expect PS has just seen it as helping young men out who want to get into the business. Narcissists never think they are in the wrong, they also believe themselves to be superior to all others (but unconsciously feel inferior, usually due to childhood of strict, pushy father combined with mother who worships them, never corrects their behaviour and always blames other children for her own child's wrong-doings - which fits with mother's supposed response to his coming out to her).

I really can't see MM as desperate to get back together with PS. I'm guessing now fully integrated in the LGBT scene in both London and Manchester, and no longer idolising his childhood hero as he's seen his true colours.
MM, I think has signed an NDA.
Z
I posted on the previous page an ACAS link for the new NDA regulations in the workplace, I believe, if i believe what I believe, that MM can break his NDA legally..
However, if he's willingly taken a pay off, then that's telling of his character, if he was, and i cannot stress IF enough, groomed, then he has a duty of care to other young vulnerable boys.

He has a very good PR machine! Wow
Oh yes, quick into action.
Which is why we're all thinking, what IS ITV trying to cover up ๐Ÿค”
Covering all bases.. It's like a Hollywood scandel, instead it's a narcassistic old man who once wore a rainbow coat on stage and that coat is to blame for everything, it started his ego trip ๐Ÿ˜‚

cushtybert

VIP Member
I'm going to turn off after this flat earther is gone, I'm hoping he outs Philip live ๐Ÿ˜

Do smart TVs report viewing figures? I was hoping viewing by Arial I wouldn't be bumping figures
Hahah he was hilarious!!!!! Scrawny schof was getting well into it wasnโ€™t he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha