Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Wright definitely has one of these toupees
Like I said - hair systems are widely used in tv, film and music industries.

Its great fun playing spot the hair system.

They are clever because the hair is on a skin like membrane which looks like the scalp.
More realistic than the ones attached to fine lace. They use real hair too.

Dont know how people are managing during lockdown with them thought because they have to be replaced every few weeks.

So look out for a lot of hats being worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a piece on Phils time in Joseph played on This Morning today in which can only of been old as they were out about as normal and god it really made me realise just how much weight he has lost and how unwell he looks!! he had much more meat on him and even a double chin when the camera panned upwards!

Reactions: 7
So his first walk today with simon schofield...

I think Holly will try to leave well before Phil, and that could force his hand and he may go with her.

I remember her work ethic was always really bad and then she started having kids and was off back to back for maximum maternity leave with 3 or 4 pregnancies. She was relieved when Dancing on Ice came to a head but then Phil fought tooth and nail to get the show back on the air and they returned a couple years later.

There were rumours Holly had to be literally talked in to and offered loads of money to take the job filling in for Ant on I’m a celebrity get me out of here as she was Decs only option of who he would be happy to present with in the absence of Ant.

When she did sign on to I’m A Celeb she demanded even though the show ended early December she would not join Phil back at This Morning until a few weeks in to the new year!!

Also a funny side note, Phils favourite ITV made show has always been I’m A Celeb, it’s the one job he has always been jealous off and wanted to present himself, he convinced This Morning to send him out himself to Australia for a couple weeks years ago just so he could geek out behind the scenes and see how it’s made! So imagine when Holly gets offered that job? talk about having your nose put out of joint!! 😆

Holly has left Celebrity Juice now but i believe she only continued that job for so many years because it’s fun and they are all big drinking and partying (😉) buddies outside of “work”. She has probably stopped because it’s crude, her kids are getting older and she wants to start dropping some work.
She only stayed on juice as her hubby produced it. He has now left.

It’s funny there has been not a single mention of him being gay on This Morning since he came out which further more proves he never intended or wanted to in my opinion and has something more to hide than simply just being a gay married man coming out later in life.

No passing mention of it all, no little light hearted nods to it and especially no items made around it.

It’s very much been quickly carry on like it never even happened since the GMB Joan Collins/Perez Hilton incident.

He really can’t be feeling as if he’s out at all can he? It’s like he “came out” publicly then went straight back to pretending he’s in again 😩🤣🤣🤣
Totally 100% agree. Not one mention...zilch. its like that friday morning just never happened...off to paris with steph couple weeks later...shes cutting his hair..."business" as usual. But i have a feeling...this isnt the end of it all.

Reactions: 14
The daily mail are tit scared of saying anything against him now. Calling anyone commenting on his page "cruel trolls" ..clearly the injunction he has out is working a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like he's taunting the press....cos he's got all negative comments deleted by his team. Ooh I despise him. So arrogant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The daily mail are tit scared of saying anything against him now. Calling anyone commenting on his page "cruel trolls" ..clearly the injunction he has out is working a treat.
I hope most people understand that the reason Daily Mail always moderate comments on his articles before they appear is because of an injunction. Someone should ask Schofe on his Instagram when he is going to give his side of the Mcgreevy story.

Reactions: 21
Oops just seen his comment back, someone hit a nerve there didn’t they, he even flipped them the bird. The halo is slipping Phillip 😂😂😂

He’s a bit silly there, drawing lots of attention to meeting up with this “old friend” as his first choice now the lockdown restrictions have allowed us to see someone outside of our households.

Lots to discuss i am sure ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oops just seen his comment back, someone hit a nerve there didn’t they, he even flipped them the bird. The halo is slipping Phillip 😂😂😂

He’s a bit silly there, drawing lots of attention to meeting up with this “old friend” as his first choice now the lockdown restrictions have allowed us to see someone outside of our households.

Lots to discuss i am sure ;-)
Does he want to be top story on the DM?! Seems so !!

Reactions: 9
Definitely working considering there are only 4 comments and it's stated that they are being moderated. Hoping more and more people are seeing him for what he is. Narcissist.

Looking at it again I am now wondering if this was a calculated move by PS to blame 'trolls.' Any negative comment these days are labelled as 'trolls' and so he will run with that and says it's because of his sexuality when we all know it's nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely working considering there are only 4 comments and it's stated that they are being moderated. Hoping more and more people are seeing him for what he is. Narcissist.

Looking at it again I am now wondering if this was a calculated move by PS to blame 'trolls.' Any negative comment these days are labelled as 'trolls' and so he will run with that and says it's because of his sexuality when we all know it's nothing to do with that.
If he didnt want to court publicity he wouldnt have commented on the photo at all. im starting to think Steph is a silly woman whereas before i really respected her. He seems to be having his cake and eating it in every way. See ya later schofe dont let the door hit u on the way out !!

Considering it was the DM who started all the negative publicity last year they have really changed their tune. Cruel trolls...there arent any cruel trolls on his posts but take a look at lisa armstrong the DM continue tp harrass her outside her home and people certainly are cruel on her articles and the DM dont filter them!!

Reactions: 15
That mate is Simon Schofield
Thought he lived in Manchester

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I looked in his recent picture likes for Holly Willoughby and couldn't find her. It looks like she's forgot to like her mates photos.....

Reactions: 9
I looked in his recent picture likes for Holly Willoughby and couldn't find her. It looks like she's forgot to like her mates photos.....
I think shes desperately trying to get away from him but he wields that much power at the moment she cant do it so blatantly and will have to do it slowly... I wonder if this is the start of his downfall!? I hope so. bleep.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.