Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else see the tension between Phil & Holly, her smile is so forced. I'm so glad she overruled him and let that lady play he was raging!
I saw a bit of TM for the first time in a while today and agree. When they were ready to ask questions of Hancock, just as they were about to I think something made PS go off again on a tangent but Holly was about to ask the 1st question then when it came to starting, she opened her mouth to talk and he interrupted and steamrollered ahead. She didn't do a quite good enough job of hiding her annoyance at that, and even then he made it all about himself and his parents. He needs to be taken off that show asap.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d gladly punch him in the face but I would not be able to reach but happy to hit him with a base ball bat where I can🐂🐂
Actually, the baseball sounds better. It would work with Piers Morgan too, so long as you remember to say, 'That'll do, pig,' before you drop the bat and walk away.

Why has he STILL wearing his wedding ring?
It's a ruse. He tells his young friends, 'I'm afraid this is stuck, could you try pulling it off for me?'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I’d love it if she ditched his saggy, sorry arse.
I think shes been trying to subtly move away from him. She isnt as 'laughy' with him (saying that, I havent watched the pair of them together for a while) but some clips I've seen shes grimaced or hasnt laughed along as much as she use to.
If she was wise she'd get rid of him, altho I cant really stand her these days either

Reactions: 12
I think shes been trying to subtly move away from him. She isnt as 'laughy' with him (saying that, I havent watched the pair of them together for a while) but some clips I've seen shes grimaced or hasnt laughed along as much as she use to.
If she was wise she'd get rid of him, altho I cant really stand her these days either
i agree. When they go to a break, just watch them while the title tune plays and the camera is still rolling. They both ALWAYS just look at their papers and shuffle them awkwardly. Before it would be a shared joke, a giggle or a quick chat. I guess it’s cos it’s just the two of them and no guest so bounce off in those momentS, but still. It looks like the atmosphere could be cut with a knife

i agree. When they go to a break, just watch them while the title tune plays and the camera is still rolling. They both ALWAYS just look at their papers and shuffle them awkwardly. Before it would be a shared joke, a giggle or a quick chat. I guess it’s cos it’s just the two of them and no guest so bounce off in those momentS, but still. It looks like the atmosphere could be cut with a knife
Initially when all this came out a few people had questioned if holly was Phil's enabler, she bound to read online comments n if shes got any sense she'll keep distancing herself. I think shes stepped away from celebrity juice cus she wants to retain her 'clean' image (even tho we know shes not as clean n perfect as she wants us to think)

Reactions: 11
Well, when Phillochio interrupted Ruth when she was hosting Loose Women, there was a lot of press and internet chatter about Ruth looking annoyed.

Maybe if Holly is getting fed up with him things will start to change.

She's on equal pay. She has a husband with influence. She is seen as an asset to ITV. She's still young.
If she starts to make noises about moving on and if her reasons for wanting to move include being annoyed by her This Morning co-host then ITV might retire him off and give her a new co-host.

It could happen.

Reactions: 17
Well, when Phillochio interrupted Ruth when she was hosting Loose Women, there was a lot of press and internet chatter about Ruth looking annoyed.

Maybe if Holly is getting fed up with him things will start to change.

She's on equal pay. She has a husband with influence. She is seen as an asset to ITV. She's still young.
If she starts to make noises about moving on and if her reasons for wanting to move include being annoyed by her This Morning co-host then ITV might retire him off and give her a new co-host.

It could happen.
I agree, she knows everyone thinks Phil is bellend and his mask has slipped. She doesn’t want to be associated with the bad press. I wouldn’t be surprised if she left This Morning to concentrate on other projects. Maybe being home more over the lockdown has made her realise she’s away so much, hence quitting celebrity juice as well.

Reactions: 10
If I was with someone - another adult - who wanted to spend the evening playing a 'murder mystery game,' I'm not sure if I'd be more inclined to kick them out the house or pretend to play along in order to really murder them by way of an 'accident'. What with that nonsense and his tiresome tweets and videos, he makes Gordon the Gopher seem like some venerable intellectual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have noticed a tension between pip n squeak. Holly is the big star at ITV not Schofield, he’s a liability now but he’s clearly got something on someone.
if holly had any sense she would distance herself from him. He’s fucked on TV now long term I think. He has dodged a bullet but only temporary.... he’s had a break since the death of a Caroline Flack and now with Covid 19 but I feel he will feel the heat soon enough. I just can’t stand watching him anymore. He thinks he’s speaking for the freaking nation on TM.

Reactions: 15
God I’d love it if she ditched his saggy, sorry arse.
She's spent the past few years dividing her time between a crap comedian hiding behind a fake identity, and a crap presenter hiding behind a fake identity. I wonder which one she regards as less unreal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's spent the past few years dividing her time between a crap comedian hiding behind a fake identity, and a crap presenter hiding behind a fake identity. I wonder which one she regards as less unreal.
Brilliant!

Reactions: 4
So why DID Rylan leave This Morning?
This was a quote of his in Closer around the time that he left
Speaking to Closer Magazine, the 30-year-old presenter said: "People always ask me if I'm best friends with everyone I work with in telly – but no, not everyone you work with is your friend.

"Some of the people I work with talk to people like s**t, but I treat the runner on my TV shows exactly the same as I do the executive producers."

Speaks volumes now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is this bloke for real???? Having a go at Tory MPs over ridiculous lockdown rules when him and Holly literally had their tongues up Boris' hole before the election after they'd been screaming in Corbyns face to apologise.

Stay out of politics Scoff you absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ he’s insufferable today his obnoxious attitude seems worse today between the DIY face lift and the bike segment 🙄

Haven’t watched it in a while tbh. It’s just not the same and cba with constant covid chat

I agree, she knows everyone thinks Phil is bellend and his mask has slipped. She doesn’t want to be associated with the bad press. I wouldn’t be surprised if she left This Morning to concentrate on other projects. Maybe being home more over the lockdown has made her realise she’s away so much, hence quitting celebrity juice as well.
Her hubby Dan Baldwin WAS exec producer of celeb juice he not now...maybe she got juice job cos he pulled strings, same for other play to whistle show. Think Dan the man really helped with her position in tv, is she talented? Yea a bloody good actress....miss goody two shoes NOT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.