Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha - thank you.
Fun fact (using the word fun in its loosest term), when I was little, I thought his first name was Deso and his last name was Connor, so he’s fondly known as Deso to me. Don’t say I don’t tell you anything interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fun fact (using the word fun in its loosest term), when I was little, I thought his first name was Deso and his last name was Connor, so he’s fondly known as Deso to me. Don’t say I don’t tell you anything interesting!!
Love it.
Deso was in my mind because I'd mentioned that scary "challenge me and you'll regret it" look behind the eyes that Phillip Schofield, Michael Barrymore and Freddie Starr have/had.

I was remembering the many appearances of Freddie Starr on the Des O'Connor show.
Deso's eyes became increasingly more panicked as his grin became more and more fixed.

Not too far removed from Ruth's grin when she has to be anywhere near Phillip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a look behind Barrymore's eyes which is very intimidating.
Freddie Starr had it too. An element of danger.
There's an air about them.
Phillip has it, too.
Behind the smile there is an air of "challenge me and you'll regret it."
It’s anger.

Reactions: 11
Oooh, some people on Twitter slagging him off for rule breaking - going back home for a Murder mystery dinner party, couple of arselickers sticking up for him but generally It’s negative.
Also someone’s started a thread on Mumsnet!
Could this be a legitimate way to get him sacked? 🤞

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Don't people on Heroin develop a kind of 'shrunken head' hollow look?
Dec does not have that look.

I don't think he's a drug taker.
I do think he's gay and I also think he wears a hair system.

But drugs....no, I just can't believe that.
I believe coke

Reactions: 3
There's a look behind Barrymore's eyes which is very intimidating.
Freddie Starr had it too. An element of danger.
There's an air about them.
Phillip has it, too.
Behind the smile there is an air of "challenge me and you'll regret it."
Yes I saw Freddie Star once and he gave me a smile same with Jim Davidson and you just know they are bad news

Reactions: 4
Just going to leave this here...🤢 View attachment 126037

Holy Mary, that is a look that only a mother could love. I pity him, but do feel so sad for his daughters. Imagine the horror having a Dad turn up at a gathering with your friends looking like that at nearly 60. He is totally lost, and has no idea where to go with this whole thing. Pressure is telling on him.

Reactions: 11
Just going to leave this here...🤢 View attachment 126037
Auntie Sandra’s missing the line dancing

I just remember watching Des at my grandparents and my grandad getting more and more irate as Des would slide down the sofa giggling inanely at his guests. “Bloody CLOWN” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.