Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, I’ve just come back after a day or so and suddenly we’re being told not to slag off Philip Schofield, on a thread created to slag off Philip Schofield? On a website specifically created to witch about influencers and celebs?
Did Digital Spy or James Grant management buy this site overnight or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You've contradicted your earlier point though. You said that people were being forced to work with him as there was no legal reason to refuse.

If you don't believe there is an injunction about him being a paedophile (quite rightly too) then why else would people not want to work with him based on an injunction? I don't get it.
My point was ruth langsford for example obviously had an issue with his behaviour but cant just say she doesnt want to work with him. Other companies im sure know he had a thing with the runner on his own show (which the injunction is hiding) which isnt exactly professional but they cant not work with him just because of that even if they would rather not. That was my only point. Goodness its like the FBI on here now. I think this will be my last comment on the thread for a while as i dont care to argue over a site that is meant to be a bit of fun.

Reactions: 18
Hang on, I’ve just come back after a day or so and suddenly we’re being told not to slag off Philip Schofield, on a thread created to slag off Philip Schofield? On a website specifically created to witch about influencers and celebs?
Ah. Amazing, thank you. I thought we were on a Phillip Schofield fan site for a minute. Thanks for coming back and reminding everyone of the purpose of this tit 😂

My point was ruth langsford for example obviously had an issue with his behaviour but cant just say she doesnt want to work with him. Other companies im sure know he had a thing with the runner on his own show (which the injunction is hiding) which isnt exactly professional but they cant not work with him just because of that even if they would rather not. That was my only point. Goodness its like the FBI on here now. I think this will be my last comment on the thread for a while as i dont care to argue over a site that is meant to be a bit of fun.
I think Ginger Roots fancies Phillip a little.

maybe disappointed their hero is being dragged through the mill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My thoughts exactly.

Ah. Amazing, thank you. I thought we were on a Phillip Schofield fan site for a minute. Thanks for coming back and reminding everyone of the purpose of this tit 😂

Is it just me or does anyone else think that there are a few people on here who might either actually be Schofield, be related to him or even be his PR agent? I certainly do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
My guess is Jim Bob is really MM!

Yes please do and keep your differences to DM’s. We are not here for arguments
Haha I really am not Matthew McGreevy. Me... well I work in tele and I'd crossed paths with a few who had worked with Schofe in the past and they'd all told me how much of an ass hole he was off camera and when not being his perfect little self for camera. People also knew that he was seeing a runner on the show. But at that point no names were mentioned. In summer last year I'd posted to my friends about it but everyone refused to believe it.

The friday that Schofe came out I woke up to a barrage of messages from friends saying "Didn't you say Schofe was gay" and as I was in between jobs that weekend it basically consumed me and I just spent hours and hours looking into it all including who Matt is. It's surprising and scary how much public info there is out there about people. Someone put me in touch with this forum and tit got serious from the stuff that had been uncovered. So now I just post here to see what else there is to discover and keep it going.

A lot of people more knowledeable and more informed than me have unearthed a hell of a lot more than I have about it and created the narrative. I've also been in touch with a friend who's a journalist for a major tabloid and they've told me bits and pieces too.

But now Matt was silly enough to start accepting new followers on his instagram, so now I just see him out for runs everyday whilst he spends time at his sisters in Palmdale, California.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Is it just me or does anyone else think that there are a few people on here who might either actually be Schofield, be related to him or even be his PR agent? I certainly do.
With powers of deduction and research skills like these I'm not surprised these threads have divagated very quickly into labelling people in the worst possible way.

Indeed I fancy Phillip Schofield, I am Phillip Schofield's PR person, I am related to him and I am actually Phillip Schofield.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have reading it some time.but this is my first post.English is not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes:
Have watched Uk television for few years,including This Morning,never liked Holly or Smugface.Both of them being too fake with their constant giggling and stupid concerned faces.I really start disliking him beginning of last year,he seemed more smug than usual.Then came the incident with Ruth of disrupting her and to me it look like him wanting her to know her place and to know he is the god of television.Most people seemed to think that it was not nice of Ruth to be angry because Phillip did what producers where saying him to do and Ruth knows it.After that came the Amanda story and Phillip post about him trying to be the most easy going presenter to work with,my opinion was why trying to be that,just be.He got a lot of support for his mates and most people where thinking Amanda is just bitter and could not handeld it well.Before that MM was promoted to Loose Women,I do not know why but it seems that daytime programmes to rotate their staff and it seems normal to me.He before that,if I remember correctly was working with Ruth,helping her with social media when she is at QVC and after he started working on Loose Women on that too.I have followed him before all this started and when he left TM he did a post about leaving and said that P and H where very helpful and thanked his tv parents E and R too_On that point he did not seem to have a massive issue with Schofe and he worked for him on Dancing on Ice and How to spend it well on Christmas,he did few stories on insta,he a little bit before that,started using less insta,doing less stories,showing less of him.Then He did not worked with P and he stopped working with Ruth on QVC aswell,problaby because Ruth sister died.When the article came abou Ruth making a complaint about P,it very quickly was tought to be because of him interrupting her.I think it was about something else,and we still do not know why or indeed did the complaint happend.Then Jason said that P and H are fake and where there is smoke there is fire.My thoughts where there is smoke then there might be a fire about him being problematic and fake.When the NTAs came he wanted to show that they are a big happy family and everything is fine between everybody.Ruth did not wanted to fake the happy family and showed it very clearly and most of public seemed to be on her side,and I think he wanted to take R down,he probably forget that she is being on the industry for a long time and probably have allies in high places and E does do and P aswell.So all of them have some sort of protection on high places and we ofcourse do not know what their managment think and I assume they do not want to lose any of them.H is def in P corner,but because she feels she owes that to P,and she does not want to loose him because then everybody thinks she have a job because of her husband.Same loyalty seems to have Rylan with E and R,he always mention them on interviews.Some other people seem to think they owe their careers to certain people and E and R are many of them including Emma Willis and Davina Mcgall.P does not to be many of those stories and H does not either and P only on H stories.Do I think P is a groomer or pedalo No I Don Not,is there something strange,weird yes.And before MM went to LAther was on his stories a girl who he had datenights.It does not maybe mean anything,just sharing.

• Heart
Or even one of his daughters, nothing would surprise me

Reactions: 12
Have reading it some time.but this is my first post.English is not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes:
Have watched Uk television for few years,including This Morning,never liked Holly or Smugface.Both of them being too fake with their constant giggling and stupid concerned faces.I really start disliking him beginning of last year,he seemed more smug than usual.Then came the incident with Ruth of disrupting her and to me it look like him wanting her to know her place and to know he is the god of television.Most people seemed to think that it was not nice of Ruth to be angry because Phillip did what producers where saying him to do and Ruth knows it.After that came the Amanda story and Phillip post about him trying to be the most easy going presenter to work with,my opinion was why trying to be that,just be.He got a lot of support for his mates and most people where thinking Amanda is just bitter and could not handeld it well.Before that MM was promoted to Loose Women,I do not know why but it seems that daytime programmes to rotate their staff and it seems normal to me.He before that,if I remember correctly was working with Ruth,helping her with social media when she is at QVC and after he started working on Loose Women on that too.I have followed him before all this started and when he left TM he did a post about leaving and said that P and H where very helpful and thanked his tv parents E and R too_On that point he did not seem to have a massive issue with Schofe and he worked for him on Dancing on Ice and How to spend it well on Christmas,he did few stories on insta,he a little bit before that,started using less insta,doing less stories,showing less of him.Then He did not worked with P and he stopped working with Ruth on QVC aswell,problaby because Ruth sister died.When the article came abou Ruth making a complaint about P,it very quickly was tought to be because of him interrupting her.I think it was about something else,and we still do not know why or indeed did the complaint happend.Then Jason said that P and H are fake and where there is smoke there is fire.My thoughts where there is smoke then there might be a fire about him being problematic and fake.When the NTAs came he wanted to show that they are a big happy family and everything is fine between everybody.Ruth did not wanted to fake the happy family and showed it very clearly and most of public seemed to be on her side,and I think he wanted to take R down,he probably forget that she is being on the industry for a long time and probably have allies in high places and E does do and P aswell.So all of them have some sort of protection on high places and we ofcourse do not know what their managment think and I assume they do not want to lose any of them.H is def in P corner,but because she feels she owes that to P,and she does not want to loose him because then everybody thinks she have a job because of her husband.Same loyalty seems to have Rylan with E and R,he always mention them on interviews.Some other people seem to think they owe their careers to certain people and E and R are many of them including Emma Willis and Davina Mcgall.P does not to be many of those stories and H does not either and P only on H stories.Do I think P is a groomer or weirdo No I Don Not,is there something strange,weird yes.And before MM went to LAther was on his stories a girl who he had datenights.It does not maybe mean anything,just sharing.
Great post 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
Matthew McGreevy is in good spirits via his Instagram despite all this.

Coleen Nolan & Ruth Langsford follow him and like his posts including this one. Those two would be interesting to speak to about it all
I think so too, I said it the time I'd be dying to know Ruth really thinks/knows and Fern.

Reactions: 8
I think so too, I said it the time I'd be dying to know Ruth really thinks/knows and Fern.
It seems Matt has a few famous faces who follow and comment on his insta.

It looks like he also took a months break from social media when all hell broke lose after Schofe came out and he had almost 500 people like his post that said “Smile & Be Kind” and people welcoming him back and showing messages of support. Including from Coleen Nolan.

Looking further into his social media it looks like the last time he was with Schofe in a post was in October, in an attic room of a house (I can only assume they’d be filming how to spend it well?) Schofe had given him dog crisps but told him they were plain crisps, Schofe wasn’t in shot but you can hear him. And you can hear Matt wretching in disgust.

A few more female faces at ITV comment and like his content though so I wonder who really knows. If cameramen and crew knew they were together, how much did he confide in his closer friends and famous faces? My theory is that he got on well with the Loose Women ladies and they were a Mum type figure to him (my guess is his main support comes from Ruth). He’d have likely done whats called ‘dailies’ on the show whilst working at this morning as its common for runners to hop between shows to keep their work flowing and network. But between Oct 19 & Dec 19 something must have gone wrong.

I note that the ITV Xmas party was Dec 6th according to a post on Matt’s insta. And that same week the press reported on the allegations of bullying. Coincidence? Who knows. But when you match up dates from his social media and events that have happened that we know about from press reporting etc it kinda all fits into place somehow. I just need more info to connect those dots to confirm that it slots into place rather than making the boot fit myself.

Meanwhile it looks like he’s stuck out in California due to the lockdown either side of the pond. So I wonder if he has a job with Loose Women to come back to when he’s home. Has he been furloughed? Did he even have a contract? Or was he a casual freelancer like most junior staff in television.

the plot thickens

I know right, Jimbob is spot on with the info and quite frankly it looks like nobody gives a 🐀 behind about the others.

Back to my garden compost....

It looks like he also took a months break from social media when all hell broke lose after Schofe came out and he had almost 500 people like his post that said “Smile & Be Kind” and people welcoming him back and showing messages of support. Including from Coleen Nolan.

Looking further into his social media it looks like the last time he was with Schofe in a post was in October, in an attic room of a house (I can only assume they’d be filming how to spend it well?) Schofe had given him dog crisps but told him they were plain crisps, Schofe wasn’t in shot but you can hear him. And you can hear Matt wretching in disgust.

A few more female faces at ITV comment and like his content though so I wonder who really knows. If cameramen and crew knew they were together, how much did he confide in his closer friends and famous faces? My theory is that he got on well with the Loose Women ladies and they were a Mum type figure to him (my guess is his main support comes from Ruth). He’d have likely done whats called ‘dailies’ on the show whilst working at this morning as its common for runners to hop between shows to keep their work flowing and network. But between Oct 19 & Dec 19 something must have gone wrong.

I note that the ITV Xmas party was Dec 6th according to a post on Matt’s insta. And that same week the press reported on the allegations of bullying. Coincidence? Who knows. But when you match up dates from his social media and events that have happened that we know about from press reporting etc it kinda all fits into place somehow. I just need more info to connect those dots to confirm that it slots into place rather than making the boot fit myself.

Meanwhile it looks like he’s stuck out in California due to the lockdown either side of the pond. So I wonder if he has a job with Loose Women to come back to when he’s home. Has he been furloughed? Did he even have a contract? Or was he a casual freelancer like most junior staff in television.

the plot thickens
Thanks for keeping us updated, it’s appreciated! 💯

Reactions: 8

the plot thickens
Loose women hasnt been on anyway so he wouldnt have been working.

Reactions: 2
@JimBob0346
Your posts are fab thank you.
Keep up the excellent work.

What happened to rob123 ? Their posts were informative and enjoyable too.

Loose women hasnt been on anyway so he wouldnt have been working.
No I know but a lot of people I know who’s show have been cancelled have been furloughed. The production I was worked on was cancelled a few weeks in. Some of us got let go with full pay for the remainder of the contract and others were furloughed etc. I was just merely wondering what his situation may be

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.