Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From everything we know so far, the two situations are totally different. Powerful elements were trying to distort what happened with CF and destroy her (immediate sacking by ITV, constant misinformation by the tabloids, labels of her being a domestic abuser, a photo sinisterly sold (by who?) to the papers showing blood on their bed, with the accompanying lie that it was her bf's blood when it was in fact her own blood, police giving salacious / misleading quotes, no urgent help given to her when she was in fact the one who was vulnerable on the night in question etc etc).

With PS the mounting evidence shows there is something that should be investigated (potentially by police, certainly by his employers) and yet instead, all the stops have been pulled out to cover this up and silence everyone and protect him. Media being allegedly gagged, PR consultancy allegedly doing damage limitation to the tune of £30K a week, full support of his employers, peers, and a now compliant media who never discuss PS without the 'brave' prefix. Hasn't lost any of his work or sponsorships (a new wine out with Waitrose - his rep is just fine apparently).

No comparison there, even remotely. Polar opposites in fact.

Don't forget what Katie Piper had to say too.
To me though without “victims” and hard evidence there is no case ? People would just stop working with him if they believed he was a predator surely he wouldn’t be getting new campaigns with Waitrose? I’m not saying he wasn’t involved with the runner but the runner doesn’t seem to be making any claims against him or mentally suffering from it so what has he actually done wrong to be linked with the likes of jimmy Saville. I find it all very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From everything we know so far, the two situations are totally different. Powerful elements were trying to distort what happened with CF and destroy her (immediate sacking by ITV, constant misinformation by the tabloids, labels of her being a domestic abuser, a photo sinisterly sold (by who?) to the papers showing blood on their bed, with the accompanying lie that it was her bf's blood when it was in fact her own blood, police giving salacious / misleading quotes, no urgent help given to her when she was in fact the one who was vulnerable on the night in question etc etc).

With PS the mounting evidence shows there is something that should be investigated (potentially by police, certainly by his employers) and yet instead, all the stops have been pulled out to cover this up and silence everyone and protect him. Media being allegedly gagged, PR consultancy allegedly doing damage limitation to the tune of £30K a week, full support of his employers, peers, and a now compliant media who never discuss PS without the 'brave' prefix. Hasn't lost any of his work or sponsorships (a new wine out with Waitrose - his rep is just fine apparently).

No comparison there, even remotely. Polar opposites in fact.

Don't forget what Katie Piper had to say too.

I wonder who Katie Piper is suggesting has committed despicable crimes and is being protected by the industry?

Reactions: 11
To me though without “victims” and hard evidence there is no case ? People would just stop working with him if they believed he was a predator surely he wouldn’t be getting new campaigns with Waitrose? I’m not saying he wasn’t involved with the runner but the runner doesn’t seem to be making any claims against him or mentally suffering from it so what has he actually done wrong to be linked with the likes of jimmy Saville. I find it all very odd.
That's the whole point of injunctions and gagging orders and PR consultancies. You won't have any 'hard evidence' from any of the horses' mouths. They can't speak. We are miles behind the US - no #metoo or #timesup movements over here, for a reason. As for MM not mentally suffering, we have no idea, not the first clue about what potential horrors he has been put through.

I wonder who Katie Piper is suggesting has committed despicable crimes and is being protected by the industry?
She's in the industry - she knows what's going on.

Reactions: 7
That's the whole point of injunctions and gagging orders and PR consultancies. You won't have any 'hard evidence' from any of the horses' mouths. They can't speak. We are miles behind the US - no #metoo or #timesup movements over here, for a reason. As for MM not mentally suffering, we have no idea, not the first clue about what potential horrors he has been put through.

She's in the industry - she knows what's going on.
Matthew McGreevy is in good spirits via his Instagram despite all this.

Coleen Nolan & Ruth Langsford follow him and like his posts including this one. Those two would be interesting to speak to about it all

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Also - Stephen Mulhern will be the next one to ‘pull a Schofe’ and come out.

Did anyone see Joel Dommett on All Round to Mrs. Brown’s the other night? Joel has the name Ant tattooed on the back of his left ankle and Dec on his right. He then said “I also have Stephen Mulhern across my bum” and Mrs. Brown said “well you wouldn’t be the only one” and all the celebs laughed a little awkwardly to it.

I mean. Doesn’t take much to see how camp Stephen is. But he’s married too and I’ve been told he sleeps with more men than he does women so 🤷‍♂️
Is Stephen Mulhern definitely married?

Reactions: 2
Oh wait. Hang in, no didn’t they split up.
You clearly feel strongly about the PS situation and you have posted some useful information. But I don’t think you should post things that could be damaging to someone without being sure you’re not wrong

Reactions: 3
You clearly feel strongly about the PS situation and you have posted some useful information. But I don’t think you should post things that could be damaging to someone without being sure you’re not wrong
Jeez. I said Mulhern was married by mistake. I take your point but I apologised straight away when you asked the question.

I’m not wrong about him being the next to come out though, it’ll happen at some point. Again, it’s another example of how everyone knows but not confirmed.

Not being a dick. Just saying it so later on I can get back on my high horse 😛

Reactions: 8
Jeez. I said Mulhern was married by mistake. I take your point but I apologised straight away when you asked the question.

I’m not wrong about him being the next to come out though, it’ll happen at some point. Again, it’s another example of how everyone knows but not confirmed.

Not being a dick. Just saying it so later on I can get back on my high horse 😛
Tbh you didn’t apologise though, you just said you got it wrong. And you put him in the same category as PS - which is very different from him coming out (if he is gay).

You’re definitely keen to get on your high horse that’s for sure....

Reactions: 4
There’s a mini Mulhern who I really like. Does the guess the gadget slots on TM. He’s definitely one of that livery - likeable, affable, TV friendly, good SOH etc. ETA Steve Wilson

Tbh you didn’t apologise though, you just said you got it wrong. And you put him in the same category as PS - which is very different from him coming out (if he is gay).

You’re definitely keen to get on your high horse that’s for sure....
Ok. Sorry I mistakingly said he was still married.

I’m not banding him into the same category. I meant that he’d eventually come out.

You must have missed my attempt at humour there with my high horse reference and 😛 emoji.

Lighten up will ya

I’m not saying Schofe is anything more than a man who has been caught with his pants down and is now back tracking. However. I stand by the idea that if he does turn out to be ‘noncey’ then I’ll be sat right on my little high horse 😇
Ah OK, so it's kind of a pre-emptive accusation of being a paedophile? I didn't realise that's what you meant.

Reactions: 4
Ah OK, so it's kind of a pre-emptive accusation of being a paedophile? I didn't realise that's what you meant.
Ok let me clear this up.

I’m not accusing anyone of anything. It wasn’t me who made the connection between Schofe taking a cruise on the same cruise ship run by the same company which took Jimmy Saville and a bunch of kids on.

though that link has been supported with images of the ship with Phil on and Jimmy on. It’s a little tedious, but as a collective the story ‘points towards’ the possibility of that level of wrong doing. Though I’m not bold enough to say he is or isn’t the same.

However don’t forget, Schofe is the protege of Peter Powell who was known for liking boys too.

I banded around the word nonce because it's a derogatory term for people like Saville. And if it turns out that Schofe is a bit noncey (which it’s proven he already likes them young) then I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said here. But fact of the matter is there’s a super injunction out in the press from anyone reporting on his relationships. So we may never know, so what are we left to do then? Speculate!!

Reactions: 10
There's seldom hard evidence in cases like these. What usually happens is that there are so many strong rumours from various sources of wrong doing that for people like you and I it becomes quite obvious what the narrative is, or what kind of wrong doing has been done. None of that is evidenced here and I've read all of these posts looking for something to sink my teeth into. People keep talking about injunctions but they don't really mean tit these days. Everyone knows Hugh Bonneville repeatedly saw a hooker and got an injunction to stop it being reported, nothing happened to him, he carried on with his life and continued with a very successful acting career.

All famous people have PR people, it's how it works. And if you believe that advertisers would still employ people because they're blindsided by PR and injunctions then you're naive. Any sniff of a scandal and they wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Reactions: 1
There's seldom hard evidence in cases like these. What usually happens is that there are so many strong rumours from various sources of wrong doing that for people like you and I it becomes quite obvious what the narrative is, or what kind of wrong doing has been done. None of that is evidenced here and I've read all of these posts looking for something to sink my teeth into. People keep talking about injunctions but they don't really mean tit these days. Everyone knows Hugh Bonneville repeatedly saw a hooker and got an injunction to stop it being reported, nothing happened to him, he carried on with his life and continued with a very successful acting career.

All famous people have PR people, it's how it works. And if you believe that advertisers would still employ people because they're blindsided by PR and injunctions then you're naive. Any sniff of a scandal and they wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
I mean. We’ve all got tit. We’ve all got dirt, we all have bad habits and we all have demons.

but I hate abuse of power. And this is what has clearly happened here.

meanwhile, we’re all contributing to this forum for one reason or another. And it’s keeping me occupied whilst in lockdown so what do I care

Reactions: 10
Ok let me clear this up.

I’m not accusing anyone of anything. It wasn’t me who made the connection between Schofe taking a cruise on the same cruise ship run by the same company which took Jimmy Saville and a bunch of kids on.

though that link has been supported with images of the ship with Phil on and Jimmy on. It’s a little tedious, but as a collective the story ‘points towards’ the possibility of that level of wrong doing. Though I’m not bold enough to say he is or isn’t the same.

However don’t forget, Schofe is the protege of Peter Powell who was known for liking boys too.

I banded around the word nonce because it's a derogatory term for people like Saville. And if it turns out that Schofe is a bit noncey (which it’s proven he already likes them young) then I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said here. But fact of the matter is there’s a super injunction out in the press from anyone reporting on his relationships. So we may never know, so what are we left to do then? Speculate!!
I have neither the time nor the inclination to go through your posts but off the top of my head you have called him a nonce and said he dumped his boyfriend because he got too old and fat! If you don't believe you're bold enough to makes these claims or even have a fraction of doubt in what you're saying then I urge you to take a second look at the language you're using. It isn't acceptable to call someone a nonce just so you can be on your high horse if it turns out to be true. That kind of thing is incredibly backwards.

I mean. We’ve all got tit. We’ve all got dirt, we all have bad habits and we all have demons.

but I hate abuse of power. And this is what has clearly happened here.

meanwhile, we’re all contributing to this forum for one reason or another. And it’s keeping me occupied whilst in lockdown so what do I care
You should care, it's someone's life you're messing with.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have neither the time nor the inclination to go through your posts but off the top of my head you have called him a nonce and said he dumped his boyfriend because he got too old and fat! If you don't believe you're bold enough to makes these claims or even have a fraction of doubt in what you're saying then I urge you to take a second look at the language you're using. It isn't acceptable to call someone a nonce just so you can be on your high horse if it turns out to be true. That kind of thing is incredibly backwards.
I’m not arguing with you

A lot of this has come from industry insiders (a WhatsApp group of ITV crew who were discussing it had messages leaked, a paparazzi guy posted on FB etc)

This hasn't come out of thin air. The allegations are horrible and they are all over the internet. If they weren't true then why wouldn't one side or the other be aggressively refuting them?

Injunctions do work - of course they do. Laughable to say they don't. The media do not flout gagging orders.

Famous people have PR - who said they didn't?

Lots of straw men / plainly untrue arguments at play here.

You should care, it's someone's life you're messing with.
Who’s life? But now somehow I’m now the villain? Wow ok.

Shall we rename the thread to include my name? Or does it say Phillip Schofield up there?

Facts:-
Phillip Schofield is rude and obnoxious whilst on set to crew.
He likes younger men
He met his ex lover Matt when he was 11/12. Chatted on twitter when he was a teenager. Got him a job on This Morning following on from that. And he hung him out to dry for whatever reason with concerns from Ruth Langsford of bullying.
He has been messaging and replying to young lads on snapchat for years
He thinks he’s untouchable at ITV.

That’s not me messing with someone’s life. That’s them and their own behaviour. We’re just here discussing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.