Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lot of comments on Twitter now that newspaper article about him moving out has been published.
All negative.

No sign of them being removed.

So far anyway.

Reactions: 11
I refuse to watch him. Up until a couple of weeks before he came out something changed in me and I started to really dislike him. I couldn't tell you what it was that changed me...a woman's intuition I suppose (I never really paid attention to the fern/phillip saga but looking back at it, he was a right c**t) I've gone right off holly since all this came out, I think she knows shes backed the wrong horse. Their dynamic has changed slightly too!

All seems to have been forgotten and hes carrying on a normal. Matthew was paid off for silence and all smugface's stories wont come out til hes dead (like the majority of 'A-listers' these days!)
I said the same thing but with me I think it was end November/December, he just started to give me the creeps.

Not many likes of the wine tweet to be fair. Graham Norton has already had a successful range of plonk.
Love Grahams wine but only buy it when its on offer

Reactions: 7
He's been trending on Twitter because that article about moving out has caused a little stir.

Lots of comments about grooming and Mathew McGreevy.

It says 'new' London flat but I wonder if it's his Southwark flat that he's had for ages.

On DM online article it says 100 comments, but there is only one, and that 'comments have been moderated' or something like that. Seems like he's still censoring anything negative

It says 'new' London flat but I wonder if it's his Southwark flat that he's had for ages.

On DM online article it says 100 comments, but there is only one, and that 'comments have been moderated' or something like that. Seems like he's still censoring anything negative
I bet he’s seething over this site then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I'd love to see a "Through the Keyhole" episode with furtive Phils sex-snare, I mean love nest.
There's a big jar of sweeties here in the opulent-lounge. We've had to blur all the photos as they're of the secret celebrity and err young friends. There's mirrors everywhere so the celeb is very... odd positive.
duck I e stepped on some lego again.

If we go to the bedroom, there a non-disclosure agreement by the bed, and a copy of a super-injunction.

So the questions is what hole is through the key-hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd love to see a "Through the Keyhole" episode with furtive Phils sex-snare, I mean love nest.
There's a big jar of sweeties here in the opulent-lounge. We've had to blur all the photos as they're of the secret celebrity and err young friends. There's mirrors everywhere so the celeb is very... odd positive.

If we go to the bedroom, there a non-disclosure agreement by the bed, and a copy of a super-injunction.

I can't stand Lemon but I'd watch it for that exclusive

Reactions: 6
Not odd positive body positive haha

Also which hole ( I.e Phil, not whose hole, - as in body part.

I’ve got my standards tee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how reliable this person is, further down her twitter Dan Wooton has blocked her so she may be spouting tripe about him. We hope she is right but we've been waiting and waiting for a revelation in the press and we are still waiting.....
She has a blue tick?

Reactions: 7

wonder if theres a mirror on the ceiling?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet every night is Friday night now Phil’s permanently living in his sex dungeon sorry I mean apartment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.