Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when my son was at university Philip Schofield popped up on his housemates Snapchat in middle of the night. This was about 4 years ago they thought it was very strange all makes sense now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Interesting. I wouldn't imagine that rather than being a random thought by the son. it is more likely to be planted at the suggestion of his Dad, PM. Sadly the 'secretive' nature of Snapchat with messages that disappear is a breeding ground for creepy old men. This is made even harder to detect and monitor when these individuals are using secret accounts as well as their own to establish an exchange of words and photographs with teenagers. 😞
I dont use it myself but I can quite imagine. I can also imagine that to be the kind of thing Piers would do just to keep the momentum going 🧐

Reactions: 2
Not many likes of the wine tweet to be fair. Graham Norton has already had a successful range of plonk.

Reactions: 3
Chateau McGreevy🤣
The truth will out Phil, you fuckwit

Oh, I do hope that a craze doesn't take hold where parents walk down the wine aisles in Waitrose with a marker pen, writing ***** on all the boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Did you know Phil liked it up the Gary Fern?”😂

I’d love to see her back on our screens. Understandable if she wouldn’t want to though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.