Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he hasn’t slept in a year

I guess this is the result when you have consistently being staying up until 2-3am - waiting for parents to be asleep before contacting their teenagers.

In Phil’s case I think that’s called having a drink problem.
His hands were shaking the other day when he was holding something up to the camera

I think it is undeniable now that he has a problem with alcohol. Shows all the classic signs of alcoholism, including making jokes about alcohol itself.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t watch the pair of deceitful hypocrites on principle, I’d bet blondie is cacking herself that she’s backed the wrong horse

Can’t see Phils evil empire lasting forever

Reactions: 14
The cover up has worked.
Most people have forgotten they ever thought he was straight. Most don't even know about Matthew.
The "loose cannon" McGreevy has taken the hush money. If he won't talk then there's nothing anyone else can do.

Everyone else at ITV is keeping quiet so they don't lose their jobs.

ITV keep Phil and Holly because they are popular with the majority of This Morning viewers.
Whilever Holly's clothes etc are big sellers, she will stay on their payroll.
Same with Phil.

The only way to end their stranglehold on ITV is to switch off.
Low ratings equals no Advertisers wanting to pay for airtime to get lots of viewers.
Once the advertisers stop paying, ITV will do something to bring in other presenters to become "stars of daytime tv."

Until that happens - or they voluntarily leave, Phil and Holly will stay.

So, to sum up - if you don't like what's happened and been covered up - find something else to do in the mornings those two present.
Don't buy magazines that feature them.

Its the only way.

Reactions: 21
Agreed - the level of cover up is shocking but because ITV put so many jobs to so few people they have to spend mega money to protect the brand at all costs, and I also suspect now that he's out they could also be accused of homophobia if they did fire him even if the cause of firing him was nothing to do with the fact that he is gay.

The only way they will listen is if they don't get viewers and don't win awards.

Reactions: 8
The cover up has worked.
Most people have forgotten they ever thought he was straight. Most don't even know about Matthew.
The "loose cannon" McGreevy has taken the hush money. If he won't talk then there's nothing anyone else can do.

Everyone else at ITV is keeping quiet so they don't lose their jobs.

ITV keep Phil and Holly because they are popular with the majority of This Morning viewers.
Whilever Holly's clothes etc are big sellers, she will stay on their payroll.
Same with Phil.

The only way to end their stranglehold on ITV is to switch off.
Low ratings equals no Advertisers wanting to pay for airtime to get lots of viewers.
Once the advertisers stop paying, ITV will do something to bring in other presenters to become "stars of daytime tv."

Until that happens - or they voluntarily leave, Phil and Holly will stay.

So, to sum up - if you don't like what's happened and been covered up - find something else to do in the mornings those two present.
Don't buy magazines that feature them.

Its the only way.
I’ve just read that This Morning has picked up extra viewers because everyone is at home due to the virus. Just wondering if this has any bearing on PS and HW not taking their usual Easter break? PS insisting he will carry on and try to suggest the extra viewers are due to him and HW? Must admit I was hoping they’d be off screen for a break right now so I could tune in again to Eamon and Ruth. I’ve only seen little bits and pieces of the show as I refuse to watch now, but what I have seen seems forced now, even the giggling episodes don’t raise a smile in our house. It just all seems so false. Best we can hope for is another one of the young males he ‘mentors’ comes forward and manages to tell his story before he is hushed up by another injunction. I just can’t see This Morning in the same light anymore, it feels like behind the scenes they are heaving a sigh of relief saying phew we got away with it, the dumb public have no idea about the young runner. I have lost all respect for TM and ITV over this.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just read that This Morning has picked up extra viewers because everyone is at home due to the virus. Just wondering if this has any bearing on PS and HW not taking their usual Easter break? PS insisting he will carry on and try to suggest the extra viewers are due to him and HW? Must admit I was hoping they’d be off screen for a break right now so I could tune in again to Eamon and Ruth. I’ve only seen little bits and pieces of the show as I refuse to watch now, but what I have seen seems forced now, even the giggling episodes don’t raise a smile in our house. It just all seems so false. Best we can hope for is another one of the young males he ‘mentors’ comes forward and manages to tell his story before he is hushed up by another injunction. I just can’t see This Morning in the same light anymore, it feels like behind the scenes they are heaving a sigh of relief saying phew we got away with it, the dumb public have no idea about the young runner. I have lost all respect for TM and ITV over this.
They off next week - so your safe to watch 😊

Reactions: 6
I vote with my tv remote.
I don't watch anything he is on.
If his adverts come on I switch channels.
And I certainly don't vote in awards for any show he's part of.

As i've said many times on Tattle, I went off him when he failed to support Fern when she was clearly having mental health struggles about her weight and he stabbed her in the back when he managed to get more money and elbow his way in front of her in the "seniority gets the respect and the clout" stakes.

He could have supported Fern.
He chose not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I vote with my tv remote.
I don't watch anything he is on.
If his adverts come on I switch channels.
And I certainly don't vote in awards for any show he's part of.

As i've said many times on Tattle, I went off him when he failed to support Fern when she was clearly having mental health struggles about her weight and he stabbed her in the back when he managed to get more money and elbow his way in front of her in the "seniority gets the respect and the clout" stakes.

He could have supported Fern.
He chose not to.
I refuse to watch him. Up until a couple of weeks before he came out something changed in me and I started to really dislike him. I couldn't tell you what it was that changed me...a woman's intuition I suppose (I never really paid attention to the fern/phillip saga but looking back at it, he was a right c**t) I've gone right off holly since all this came out, I think she knows shes backed the wrong horse. Their dynamic has changed slightly too!

All seems to have been forgotten and hes carrying on a normal. Matthew was paid off for silence and all smugface's stories wont come out til hes dead (like the majority of 'A-listers' these days!)

Reactions: 15
The cover up has worked.

For the time being, I agree. But knowing that PS is following the comments on here at least means he has less time for his more odious online activities.

If it wasn't for the prevailing circumstances, it would be a case of 'Lock up your sons' during the Easter break. Still best to have 'The Schofield chat' with them though. Whether this has changed his ways short or long-term, he will live the rest of his life knowing that the truth could come out at any time.

Reactions: 13
I happened to catch that awful Spin to Win game and he was saying in his stupid smug voice something about people slagging the game off on Twitter and sneered something along the lines of

"Say what you want on Twitter, we don't care, we don't read them" laughing to himself with the blonde bimbo acting all giggly and faux shocked that he said it. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I happened to catch that awful Spin to Win game and he was saying in his stupid smug voice something about people slagging the game off on Twitter and sneered something along the lines of

"Say what you want on Twitter, we don't care, we don't read them" laughing to himself with the blonde bimbo acting all giggly and faux shocked that he said it. 🙄🙄
What a knob😡

Who is he trying to kid?! I reckon he spends a lot of alcohol-fuelled time searching Twitter for anything about him

Reactions: 13
Absolutely! And here! It was here I thought of straight away obviously 😂 It was DEFINITELY a childish passive aggressive message to people talking about him not them slagging off a crap game that they themselves slag off daily! Silly little man

Absolutely! And here! It was here I thought of straight away obviously 😂 It was DEFINITELY a childish passive aggressive message to people talking about him not them slagging off a crap game that they themselves slag off daily! Silly little man
Oh Phil, why must you make an enormous great tit of yourself, every time you open your mouth? Have a day off, ffs

Reactions: 8

How arrogant of him to assume that people are slagging him off, because they think he might be reading the comments.

Get over yourself Phil, people are slagging you off because you're a rude, nasty twit, with a vastly over inflated ego.

Reactions: 15
This is so disheartening.
ITV, James Grant and PS think they have pulled a fast one on the general public, especially now during a time of national crisis when everyone's attention is on keeping themselves and their loved ones safe.
Well, keeping our loved ones safe also includes keeping them safe from predators like you, PS. Didn't Priti Patel speak of paedophiles targeting children in her speech yesterday from Downing Street? Well, PS, the fact that you are targeting young teenagers in your Snapchat and Tiktok videos is indicator paedophilic behaviour, or grooming at the very least. We won't forget. And we won't stop monitoring you. You may have paid off your latest victim, but your narcissism and arrogance will eventually be your downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Quite amused by this tweet I saw earlier from one of Piers Morgan's sons

Interesting. I wouldn't imagine that rather than being a random thought by the son. it is more likely to be planted at the suggestion of his Dad, PM. Sadly the 'secretive' nature of Snapchat with messages that disappear is a breeding ground for creepy old men. This is made even harder to detect and monitor when these individuals are using secret accounts as well as their own to establish an exchange of words and photographs with teenagers. 😞

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.