Peter Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has said more than once in the last few years he wants to do another series and has a few scripts on the go but it's a case of getting everyone together as when the show finished both Dave Spikey (Jerry) and Neil Fitsmaurcie (Ray) had a few things to say about how it was a team effort but he took most of the credit for it. They did a live version many years back for Red Nose Day that was supposed to be released on DVD but never was. It would be great for it to come back but whether it will is anyone's guess, especially the more time that passes.
---

It's not only any streaming sites but Daily Motion has the two series.
I went to see it live, it was good.
Not sure another series would work today, the worlds moved on. Also not sure Dave or Neil would work with him again after the fall out last time

Reactions: 2
I went to see it live, it was good.
Not sure another series would work today, the worlds moved on. Also not sure Dave or Neil would work with him again after the fall out last time
Agree about another series not working today I love pheonix nights its still one of my favourite series but Peter does seem firmly stuck in the past and that kind of humour won't work in todays society
I like car share but some of that had questionable material in it

Reactions: 6
I went to see him last night at the o2- was a bit wary as saw all the comments about the show but I laughed until I cried. Really enjoyed it. Yeah there was some old stuff but I like the old stuff…
Garlic bread?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had presale for his gigs at the new coop live but just think I’m done with him, from what I’ve read he’s not moved with the times which is sad
Garlic bread is done

I went to see him last night at the o2- was a bit wary as saw all the comments about the show but I laughed until I cried. Really enjoyed it. Yeah there was some old stuff but I like the old stuff…
Garlic bread?!
I went Saturday night too, I don’t think I really laughed the whole time 🙈🙈🙈

I went Saturday night too, I don’t think I really laughed the whole time 🙈🙈🙈
This is the same for me. Saw him last year and was so disappointed. After wanting to see him for YEARS, he just wasn't funny 😟
I saw a few comedians last year, Mickey Flanagan, Michael Mcintyre, Seann Walsh...and they were all better than Peter Kay (which I NEVER thought I'd say)

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. Used to love him, wanted to have a brilliant night but sadly it was unfunny jokes, stretched out to fill time. The audience had to sing mild green fairy liquid ad 4x.

Reactions: 6