Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he trying to say he’s got a high IQ? 😂 Blokes bleeping cuckoo!
This clown makes burgers and can’t even keep that running for longer than two weeks at a time. He’s not got a high IQ

he’s so bleeping dumb he tells people how great McDonald’s is yet apparently does the best burgers ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why’s this dude obsessed with the algorithm. It’s because your content is all over the place, one minute tin hat theories, next burgers, next threatening someone, next minute charity Bitcoin, next minute this flying thing, next minute getting ripped in the gym.

your content is tit. That’s all

Reactions: 6
Why’s this dude obsessed with the algorithm. It’s because your content is all over the place, one minute tin hat theories, next burgers, next threatening someone, next minute charity Bitcoin, next minute this flying thing, next minute getting ripped in the gym.

your content is tit. That’s all
He’s obsessed with it because he craves that validation from strangers on the net. He just obsessive full stop.

Reactions: 3
God he’s off again. Your content is tit Pete, no one owes you likes and comments.

no one was ‘riding your dick’ last year because we all knew the crypto, trading and designer gear wouldn’t last longer than a week.

why does he go on like he’s doing people a favour posting his tit content.

he actually scares me, imagine being his ex or something. Proper weird vibes off him.

EEEE3DC4-B6F5-45EF-9BAB-916773518710.png

Thanks but I don’t want to apply anything to my insta account to up my engagement because I couldn’t care less if some bleeping stranger on the internet who I’ve never met likes me or not you bleep!

Maybe he should try buying less ugly Gucci hats and Valentino trainers and spend his money on some lampshades and decent curtains.

The trampy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D8F1C6BE-7D97-4716-9FE9-4824B588E88E.png

Why does he do this with his hand? What does it even mean? I am irrationally wound up by it every time he does it 😂 and as for his smug bleeping face!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I just came on to post this exact screenshot. Why why why must he always be so vulgar - I’m not a prude but he makes me sick. Also why always the open mouth 🤢 I hate seeing the inside of peoples mouths, especially when they look so gross
why why why why can't there be a warning before things like that burn my eyes?

• Haha
But ladies, don’t worry.. he can definitely get it up 😬
He’s been loving it up doing his “spicy sport”. God he’s so cringe.

Living*

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.