Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 what a loser. Begging for likes.
He’ll be back obsessing about the bleeping algorithms again before too long 🙄

ETA: I’ve just been to watch his stories. What a melt, saying he’s about to leave social media because he’s not getting the likes... is that a threat or a promise 😂😂
What a sad little life, craving validation from strangers on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂 what a loser. Begging for likes.
Now I assume cos we saw him with a filthy rag of a towel he’s had a wash……but my god he still looks a scruff and like he smells in this pic….I can’t help it he just looks like he really stinks and like he’d try to hide it by wearing too much joop aftershave 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now I assume cos we saw him with a filthy rag of a towel he’s had a wash……but my god he still looks a scruff and like he smells in this pic….I can’t help it he just looks like he really stinks and like he’d try to hide it by wearing too much joop aftershave 🤢🤢
He looks like he has egg breath, a sweaty sack sprayed with Lynx Africa, smegma and stale bo stained shirts. That hat must be honking by now as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly embarrassed for him by how desperate he is for likes. I really don’t think he’s mentally well. All this seeking validation from strangers is just not normal!
He isn't mentally well....100%! And that's not taking the piss out of him or any other mental illness (got the t shirt).

He said he was medically discharged for a physical injury, but I am highly dubious.

I wouldn't trust this bloke with a spoon never mind a gun.

View attachment 646991
Low key racism this morning from this bleep 🤬🤬🤬
Palette? It’s a bleeping pizza mate calm down 😂

I’m honestly embarrassed for him by how desperate he is for likes. I really don’t think he’s mentally well. All this seeking validation from strangers is just not normal!
He will never move to that page because he couldn’t cope with not having the followers.
How did he get so many in the first place? He was in with that doughnut company for a while and don’t hear about them anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘I need a new top’ yes you do because you only seem to wear that horrible shirt and hat which probably honk!

• Haha
"Look how nice it is today, though. If you ain't gone to the city for coffee, you ain't doing it right'........

We have jobs, Stinky Peter. And baths to have. We're busy. Unlike your jobless, broke ass. Our priorities are not to buy two items from Flannels and pretend we're balling when we go to the same restaurant daily for 2 weeks in a row. Just to take pictures of a fountain and a laptop pretending to do trading when really all you're doing is refreshing Instagram, threatening to leave, begging for likes. And googling the best way to be a passive aggressive, tinfoil hat wearing, 'woke' bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"Look how nice it is today, though. If you ain't gone to the city for coffee, you ain't doing it right'........

We have jobs, Stinky Peter. And baths to have. We're busy. Unlike your jobless, broke ass. Our priorities are not to buy two items from Flannels and pretend we're balling when we go to the same restaurant daily for 2 weeks in a row. Just to take pictures of a fountain and a laptop pretending to do trading when really all you're doing is refreshing Instagram, threatening to leave, begging for likes. And googling the best way to be a passive aggressive, tinfoil hat wearing, 'woke' bellend
Stinky Peter ahahhahahah

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.