Pete Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Libs fan too. I watched the documentary last night. His wife did a good job at capturing moments only a close loved one would have access to.
The film romanticises him.

On drugs, he comes across as only being interested in drugs for creative purposes so that side of him seems selfish and its difficult to have any sympathy for him. Having said that I hope he stays off the junk and stays with his wife who appears to be a good influence.

Reactions: 3
The documentary is (unintentionally) hilarious. It’s like a Rock Profile parody. Or a Chris Morris Brasseye pisstake. I had to turn it off after 20 minutes as it was so cringe. What a complete waste of time. His wife really hasn’t got a clue when it comes to portraying the subject in an intriguing manner. It’s no better than a 6th form video project. I’d recommend the first 20 minutes to anyone who could do with a giggle though.

Reactions: 7
The documentary is (unintentionally) hilarious. It’s like a Rock Profile parody. Or a Chris Morris Brasseye pisstake. I had to turn it off after 20 minutes as it was so cringe. What a complete waste of time. His wife really hasn’t got a clue when it comes to portraying the subject in an intriguing manner. It’s no better than a 6th form video project. I’d recommend the first 20 minutes to anyone who could do with a giggle though.
I’m defo gonna watch it one day when in the mood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They should have been open to using other recordings rather than just those by his now wife. She clearly entered his life once he was already addicted and the libertines were pretty much over. It could have been a lot more interesting, I think.
But also she was clearly scared to paint him in too much of a bad light because of who she is.

Watched it the other night. Took me two attempts. Loads seemed to be missed and it jumped some of the years pretty fast. He didn't really seem to have much to say either and agree they should have used other footage to pad it out if anything.