Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
We’re not allowed pets in our house cos my landlords/in laws don’t like them but my profile pic is my mates dog ziggy
we dressed him up and he really wasn’t happy!
hes my boy and I’d move mountains for him
also my daughters lap dog Ben and sons staffie Rocco-adore them both so much
less hassle than the kids…

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Pickminy

I just dont get ppl that put animals on Gumtree ect....his sooo cute xx

Me neither! I just stumbled across him one day and fell in love with his photo. The lady said in the ad her family circumstances had changed. When I went to view him it turns out her son had been stabbed recently 😬 The home wasn't ideal and he had fleas. Was obvious they couldn't care for him properly. I couldn't leave him.

• Heart
  • Sad

CrazyCatLady101

ohh I would have been the same, poor baby. I live on a farm so there are only 4 houses. one of the neighbors disappeared BUT she had 2 cats. I ended up feeding them for 3 months... one day in Oct they wernt there in the morning when I went over and then again that night so I checked and she took them!!I was heart broken. however, a week later I was getting into my car for work and I heard a meow...turned round and they were back, supposedly she tried to rehome them and it didnt work so I was back to feeding them. Christmas day I seen them in the morning and went over with their Christmas dinner and they were gone again. I honestly broke my heard. I had kinda convinced myself that I would end up keeping them or the farmer would keep them on to catch mince ect. I still think about them and hope they are okay. one of my worst Christmases was 2019 xx

@Pickminy

• Heart
  • Sad

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I hope one day I get my own fur babies. Where we live now, we not allowed pets so I'm hoping to move one day and get my own precious cat.
Please consider a rescue cat when you are able too. So many cats and dogs need a nice home x

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My dear friends had two Samoyeds,honestly they are so beautiful,wonderful nature,now rainbow bridge,loved them to pieces.😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2

CrazyCatLady101

This is my Maxi 💙 We adopted him from a lady getting rid of him on a selling site. He's so soppy and the perfect addition to our family.
I just dont get ppl that put animals on Gumtree ect....his sooo cute xx

I’m sure she loved you to bits. You sound like the best cat mummy ever. Cats are special and you are privileged if you earn their affections.

Mr Star thanks you for your kind words today, he is currently chowing down on his 4th pouch 🙈 and he has biscuits!! I know I’m probably over feeding but I just want him to be happy.
aww I am glad you shared it with him lol, He sounds like Amos. wet food 3 times a day, dry food out all the time upstairs and downstairs yet every time you go into the bedroom hes there meowing for more. the other 2 girls are no where near as bad lol xx

• Heart

CrazyCatLady101

Mr Star is a rescue cat, he was dropped off at a shelter by family members of someone who passed away. We’ve had him nearly 2 years now, my boyfriend took some convincing as he’s never had any pets but now couldn’t imagine life without him!

He is so loving and full of personality. Definitely rules the roost and is always hungry. Also likes to attack my feet while I’m in bed asleep.

Before we got him he’d never been allowed outside and we had to promise to continue this but it was evidently driving him bat shit, we let him outside after about 6 weeks when he promptly went on a massive killing spree which included an entire birds’ nest 😱 amongst other things! He brings us ‘presents’ all the time, my boyfriend is into the gym and well built so it is utterly hilarious hearing him scream like a girl and barricading Mr Star’s cat flaps when he sees him bringing something in 🤣

View attachment 80254View attachment 80256View attachment 80259
I dont think I could possibly be any more in love with Mr Star!! how bloody cute and his personality sounds amazing. I think we are blessed to serve cats lol xx

• Heart
I’m sure she loved you to bits. You sound like the best cat mummy ever. Cats are special and you are privileged if you earn their affections.

Mr Star thanks you for your kind words today, he is currently chowing down on his 4th pouch 🙈 and he has biscuits!! I know I’m probably over feeding but I just want him to be happy.

Haha! You are right, the cats of now would not have it at all.

Kitkatknew my mum would come along, see what atrocity I was putting him through, and offer him a dish of butter or cream 🙈
My 2 are ex street cats. The feral comes out every now and again!

• Heart

annanuttall

VIP Member
I hope one day I get my own fur babies. Where we live now, we not allowed pets so I'm hoping to move one day and get my own precious cat.

Mustard

VIP Member
Prepare yourselves...

The two dogs are my babies Bree and Brodie, two Norwegian elkhounds. I’ve owned this breed since I was 3 and these two are the inspiration for my business name. As a family we also own 4 Swedish vallhunds, Stanley (14), Dizzi(7), Koba (6) and Penni (3).

We also have 5 cats. 3 sphynx’s, Stitch (brown one in the picture), Leroy and Reuben. A peterbald (white oriental looking one with Stitch) called Lilo and Fitzgerald the Maine coon. As you can see from the pictures, the cats rule our house and love laying on our beds!View attachment 81763View attachment 81760View attachment 81761View attachment 81762
I’d love a sphynx cat but I think my house is too cold for one. I don’t like really warm houses. I’m also interested in the Devon Rex breed.

I like Elkhounds too. I used to look after a Valhund for a friend, but he was Mr. Yappy and that drove me nuts. He also used to rush and bite and nip your feet and ankles when he was excited. I also like the Iceland Sheepdogs but there are only a couple in this country so I would have to import one and that would require a rabies shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

lizziew92

Cats are infections I think. hope I make his day too when you tell him. I honestly think I would be lost without my 3. I had a cay when I was little too, Lucy she was called and honestly, she was my little side kick. she played with me for hours and snuggled up on my bed only...it was a shame tho, as she got older I think her mind went as she would sit at the door and cry to get in and when it was opened for her she would run away. she ended up moving in with my neighbor 2 doors down and it broke my heart. I thought she didn't love me!! I went do their house every day after school to see her and spend time with her, then before she died she spend a few days joint to my hip. I remember being so heart broken by it. I think I will be a million times worse as an adult now xx

I got a beautiful black cat when I was 8, I’d dress him up and push him around in a pram and he’d always just let me. Current cats would have my eye out😂
Still miss him
Haha! You are right, the cats of now would not have it at all.

Kitkatknew my mum would come along, see what atrocity I was putting him through, and offer him a dish of butter or cream 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1