Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
This thread is right up my street! 😍😍😍
4D0D29F5-D926-4FC1-9ACD-5384C755FA03.jpeg

This is our adopted miniature labradoodle being ridiculous! Looks like an oven ready chicken! 😂. He’s 9 going on 6 months 🤦‍♀️
904DCDB8-8B42-4F83-8F25-10D977B5304E.jpeg

And this is our idiot Labrador. 8 on the 29th Feb. A leap puppy! Sensing a theme?! 🤣
030E3C24-C505-4324-9103-10225DAE8E8F.jpeg

Just to prove that they are vaguely normal 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I have horses, labradors, a pug and various amounts of cats as I foster/rear so anywhere between my 4 and the current 11. Though I’ll be honest, every time another batch are ready to be rehomed one ends up staying. So they increase every few months 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LongishCat

VIP Member
IMG_20200223_150953160.jpg
(sleeping like a derp 🥰)
IMG_20191223_145209_607.jpg
(picture from Christmas)
My gorgeous Penny ❤
She turns 1 next week! I've always wanted a cat, but my dad didn't want one (so we had rabbits and hamsters when I was little). And when I moved out, none of the rental places where I stayed allowed pets (although one place allowed hamsters). So when my bf and I bought a house, I knew the time was near 😊 Took me 27 years, but now I finally have a cat! And I couldn't be any happier. She's so sweet, derpy and amazing! Love her to bits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Fin

Chatty Member
Loving all these gorgeous pet photos 😍. We lost our adored little fluff ball a few years back and I refuse to get another dog, it was heart wrenching for a while after. We occasionally borrow a dog to take on long walks at weekends when the weather is fine. My husband would have another one in a heartbeat but I have resisted.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

conrea37

VIP Member
Our little terror Teddy. He is a 5 month old golden retriever and I never knew having a dog could be this difficult. If anyone has some tips to stop the counter surfing, please please let me know. But he is also the sweetest pup.
View attachment 80003

And then there is Sammy (14 yrs) and Bailey (7 yrs) who keep my sane ;)
Cat on the right looks so much like mine!

• Heart

Trixabellee9393

My two cats Maizie and Casper. 😍 The creepiest thing they have done was last night they were both fast asleep on my bed and I was about to go to sleep. They both bolt up eyes wide and slowly walked to my door both like zombies. Maizie looked up at something outside the door and jumped back. Before both carrying on walking out. I was frozen to the bed 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

CrazyCatLady101

Loving all these gorgeous pet photos 😍. We lost our adored little fluff ball a few years back and I refuse to get another dog, it was heart wrenching for a while after. We occasionally borrow a dog to take on long walks at weekends when the weather is fine. My husband would have another one in a heartbeat but I have resisted.
I am so so sorry for your loss, I am fortunate. I haven't had to go through the loss of a pet yet but I know already it will destroy me. it glad you get to borrow a dog and still get enjoyment from them xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

2xblended

VIP Member
Love this thread! Everyone's babies are gorgeous! :love:
I thought I was the only crazy cat lady with 3 cats, but there are several of us on here! :LOL:

• Heart

lizziew92

I dont think I could possibly be any more in love with Mr Star!! how bloody cute and his personality sounds amazing. I think we are blessed to serve cats lol xx
Aww thank you so much that’s made my day! I’ll tell him when he comes in later lol.

I absolutely love cats, I had a cat called Kitkat who looked really similar to Mr Star, I got him as a kitten for my 7th birthday and he lived until the grand old age of 18. He was ‘long suffering’ I think is the right term, I adored and was obsessed with him when I was little, I used to dress him up 🙈 and once painted the end of his tail pink 😂 he was so patient and would just sit there with this’ it will be over soon’ expression. Consequently he would sit with me but never on my knee or anything, I don’t blame him! Miss him 💔 you’re right I think I’ll serve cats as long as I live! Xx

• Heart
Aww thank you so much that’s made my day! I’ll tell him when he comes in later lol.

I absolutely love cats, I had a cat called Kitkat who looked really similar to Mr Star, I got him as a kitten for my 7th birthday and he lived until the grand old age of 18. He was ‘long suffering’ I think is the right term, I adored and was obsessed with him when I was little, I used to dress him up 🙈 and once painted the end of his tail pink 😂 he was so patient and would just sit there with this’ it will be over soon’ expression. Consequently he would sit with me but never on my knee or anything, I don’t blame him! Miss him 💔 you’re right I think I’ll serve cats as long as I live! Xx
I got a beautiful black cat when I was 8, I’d dress him up and push him around in a pram and he’d always just let me. Current cats would have my eye out😂
Still miss him

Reactions: 4

Fin

Chatty Member
I hear you. The pain of losing a much loved pet is awful. It was around 3 years in between losing our old girl and getting this cat flap avoider. I accidentally spotted him as a kitten on the Cats Protection website. Was difficult to find a home for as very nervous. I told my husband that if he is still not taken in two weeks he's coming to live with us and here he is. Nice that you are still able to get some nice dog walks in. Funny how these little furry things make such a big mark on us.

Might be living a double life 😁
That photo of your cat is hilarious 😂. We sometimes get to 'keep' a friend's dog for a few weeks at a time if they are travelling and I love having it, even though the little bugger refuses to sleep in its basket and prefers our bed thanks to my husband's encouragement. To be fair it's a tiny wee thing, thankfully. Mind you I always get a week of the 'house feels so empty' from my husband once it returns home. Friends in question had a baby recently and he was secretly hoping we could adopt the dog but sadly for him the pup adores the baby 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
I know we are a fabulous witty bunch, but we all have our soft side. Mines animals.
Would love to see your beautiful furry family members. And any fun or funny stories about them.

CrazyCatLady101

Cats are infections I think. hope I make his day too when you tell him. I honestly think I would be lost without my 3. I had a cay when I was little too, Lucy she was called and honestly, she was my little side kick. she played with me for hours and snuggled up on my bed only...it was a shame tho, as she got older I think her mind went as she would sit at the door and cry to get in and when it was opened for her she would run away. she ended up moving in with my neighbor 2 doors down and it broke my heart. I thought she didn't love me!! I went do their house every day after school to see her and spend time with her, then before she died she spend a few days joint to my hip. I remember being so heart broken by it. I think I will be a million times worse as an adult now xx