Perrie Edwards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She deserves her own thread. I hope she has success as a solo artist and doesn't bomb like her band mates. She looks amazing in her photo shoot. I am shocked she's never lived with Alex. Seems an odd arrangement, but it seems to work for them.

Reactions: 3
They definitely lived together in lockdown so that article is a lie 😂
They’ve lived together for years really, she moved into his house in London after Lockdown. She is just a hermit and chooses to stay in London with her cousin while he chooses to have a career away from her.

I know she was really young, but I never understood how she kept taking Zayn back again and again after he cheated.He ended up dumping her anyway.

Did he cheat? I don’t remember that
yes, there was two huge stories in the newspapers and probably countless more that didn’t get caught. One girl took pics of him sleeping afterwards, the other one he took pics with and pics of them holding hands in Thailand or something.

Reactions: 5
I’m a fan of Perries and love’s her new song but I can’t help but think the song is about Zayn. I know she didn’t write the song but the story behind the lyrics definitely sounds like it resembles her ex relationship. I hope she smashes her solo career 🫶🏻

I know she was really young, but I never understood how she kept taking Zayn back again and again after he cheated.He ended up dumping her anyway.
Jesy seemed more bothered about it than she did...to the point you would have thought she was the one he had cheated on. She kept making digs and I get sticking up for your friend but this was something else, more so when it was clear Perrie wasn't comfortable with it.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the remaining girls left it too late to start their solo careers. But whether that was their decision or their management's remains in the ether.

The cynic in me thinks that main labels thwart their groups going solo as the music industry is basically dead as it is, they stand to make more money from group tours with the variety of tours. Groups show multi dimension and broader appeal.

What happened with the marketing of harry styles post 1D compared to the other boys is a prime example. It's obvious how he was marketed with the help of very clever PR and tabloids into a multifaceted celebrity caricature with an interesting life and he gained an almost icon image from style and notoriety, not just music.

Perrie could have had similar success to someone like Becky Hill if the management and label had really pushed it. She needed a collab to launch her. All these soft launches, the fact the likes of capital are now playing a lot of older music. I don't know if the industry can create another stand alone superstar solo artist anymore.

Reactions: 3