Perimenopause

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else going through Perimenopause? I’m 45 and struggling with a few things which I’m pretty sure are down to hormone changes, night sweats, fatigue, headaches.
I’ve just had my mirena coil replaced as I was told that might help but does anyone have any tips or know of any supplements that help?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else going through Perimenopause? I’m 45 and struggling with a few things which I’m pretty sure are down to hormone changes, night sweats, fatigue, headaches.
I’ve just had my mirena coil replaced as I was told that might help but does anyone have any tips or know of any supplements that help?
I had the same thing hun could not have HRT as the peri had given me cysts in my boobs went to the doctor and was on Evening Primrose Oil for 10 years did the trick as I was lacking GLA ..I am through it all now but it was painful at the time..Good luck it does pass x

• Heart
How are you now? I’m 46 and struggling badly 😔

I have menopaused but suffered with the peri terribly I wish there had been more information out there. My tips would be, magnesium, vitamin D and B vitamins. Yoga or pilates or even morning/ evening stretching. Dr Louise Newsom has an insta page and great podcasts. She’s incredible on all things menopause, peri and post.I suggest following her.
Good luck