Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some thinly veiled comments about being restricted by Peloton and the other instructors not being supportive/too faced.
It really wasn't that much, the standard it wasn't good but I'm not allowed to talk about it but I'll try and get a dig in

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am with you! I joined a few groups, and omg wanted to strangle everyone
I've hidden peloton UK ladies but just snooped and it's all NON PELOTON RELATED who even cares
The hard-core on the floor and sweaxy strong groups are the only ones I tolerate
I've just stumbled across this Peloton thread and oh my god the UK Ladies group annoys me.

Bragging about their £1mil+ houses, asking which resort to book in The Seychelles for their third holiday of the year, private school woes, complaining about tenants in one of their let houses. Someone posted earlier today they had managed to ship their bike to their villa in Ibiza which they rent out, everyone replied asking for a link etc, most of their posts come across as self promoting in one way or another.

When I first joined it was a lovely group and I'm sure it's still very supportive, I just feel like I don't fit in anymore. I believe they have even created a Peloton Ladies sub group for challenges and workouts as the main group is just all non-peloton related.

Reactions: 11
I've just stumbled across this Peloton thread and oh my god the UK Ladies group annoys me.

Bragging about their £1mil+ houses, asking which resort to book in The Seychelles for their third holiday of the year, private school woes, complaining about tenants in one of their let houses. Someone posted earlier today they had managed to ship their bike to their villa in Ibiza which they rent out, everyone replied asking for a link etc, most of their posts come across as self promoting in one way or another.

When I first joined it was a lovely group and I'm sure it's still very supportive, I just feel like I don't fit in anymore. I believe they have even created a Peloton Ladies sub group for challenges and workouts as the main group is just all non-peloton related.
glad it’s not just me that thinks like this - the Braggy “NPR” posts were ridiculous so I left the group - I thought I havenothing in common with the majority of people in this group apart from Having the peloton!

I remember wanting to post one day - is there a working class ladies of peloton group I could join 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
glad it’s not just me that thinks like this - the Braggy “NPR” posts were ridiculous so I left the group - I thought I havenothing in common with the majority of people in this group apart from Having the peloton!

I remember wanting to post one day - is there a working class ladies of peloton group I could join 🤣
Right!! Don’t even get me started on their home gyms/garden studio gyms and head to toe overpriced Peloton clothes

Reactions: 3
OMG I thought it was just me who couldn't stand UK Ladies Peloton! Every post was NPR - well post it somewhere else then!! I'm in Harcore on the Floor and Sweaxy Strong and they're much better

Reactions: 3
Same, with that UK Ladies group. A lot of showing off with their ‘how do I better sell my million pound house’, legal advice for their rental properties, ‘I’m about to go on my third skiing trip this year...’. And then a load of ‘where is Holly Willoughby’s dress from?’ And should I buy an air fryer or chocolate velvetiser?
Honestly don’t know why I’m still on there.

Reactions: 6
I have a bike and joined that group 3yrs ago as I thought it would be fun but oh no. Either criticised or just full of crap in the clicky group. One woman really annoyed me but can't for the life of me remember her name. Has blonde hair, numerous porches and doesn't seem to work judging by the time she spends on her bike.

I just think it's the worst group of people who do all of what the above have mentioned. They're not a community, they're materialised tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anyone in the "Peloton Nutrition" group? There's a particular couple on there (they're both fitness coaches) and they drive me MAD but I can't look away 😂 As far as I know they got together last year (an affair, but you wouldn't know that from all their self-indulgent posts) and they get ripped to shreds on the main Peloton group!

Some of the posts are genuinely nice on the ladies page, but I agree, most are just flexing what they have and its cringe.
The zillion £ house ones where they say 'I don't think the estate agent pics have done it justice's, begs are cringe.

Reactions: 1
Do you think Peloton made Cody apologise for his comment on that spin studio in Arizona or do you think he decided to himself?

Some of the posts are genuinely nice on the ladies page, but I agree, most are just flexing what they have and its cringe.
The zillion £ house ones where they say 'I don't think the estate agent pics have done it justice's, begs are cringe.
I’m in quite a few Montessori/wooden toy mum groups who don’t have the same level of ££ by sounds of it but are super middle class and this is a CLASSIC of the genre. That and sharing floor plans to ask inane questions like where should I put a bread bin. I love Facebook group goss tho cos it’s always a handful of truly awful people setting the tone and agenda.

I sort of want to join to see/troll but I also don’t want to be put off peloton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think Peloton made Cody apologise for his comment on that spin studio in Arizona or do you think he decided to himself?
Forced I think! Didn’t get an ounce of sincerity from it.

But if he really thinks it’s not a safe way to exercise, should he even have to??

The videos the Arizona studio remind me of Boom Cycle in London - that more fun dance-based spin class, which I have to admit I miss on the Peloton. The closest Peloton has are the Groove classes which, ironically, are mostly led by Cody.

Reactions: 4
Forced I think! Didn’t get an ounce of sincerity from it.

But if he really thinks it’s not a safe way to exercise, should he even have to??

The videos the Arizona studio remind me of Boom Cycle in London - that more fun dance-based spin class, which I have to admit I miss on the Peloton. The closest Peloton has are the Groove classes which, ironically, are mostly led by Cody.
Totally agree, I've been to studios that do that like soulcycle etc and some of the moves are just wild and totally pointless. I can see why Peloton wouldn't want to encourage people to do that at home where there is no one to supervise unlike in a studio. But it probably wasn't necessary for him to say it. (I love cody so much though)

I do wish they would do more groove rides though just because the movements distract me from the actual cycling!

Reactions: 1