Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think either Pelobuddy or the ClipOut has a link to the actual document filed with the court. It's 30ish pages long but it doesn't make very pleasant reading, albeit no doubt there's two sides to the story.
Yes it seems like that. It's like that line I might be butchering about there being three stories - 'yours, mine, and the truth'.

Has there been any more on Daniel suing? Not sure if anyone from here is on ‘hcotf’ group but loads of members on there were posting sad that he had left etc! But it’s gone all quiet and no one seems to be posting about the case or asking questions etc anymore! Wondering if admin are moderating any negative posts x

Has there been any more on Daniel suing? Not sure if anyone from here is on ‘hcotf’ group but loads of members on there were posting sad that he had left etc! But it’s gone all quiet and no one seems to be posting about the case or asking questions etc anymore! Wondering if admin are moderating any negative posts x
Not sure about HCOTF, but I know in the Reddit group they don’t let you talk about it as it’s ‘categorised as gossip’

Looks like they’ve come to an agreement/settlement potentially.
All his stuff has been taken off the platform, which is a shame because I’d only recently gotten into him as an instructor.

Looks like they’ve come to an agreement/settlement potentially.
All his stuff has been taken off the platform, which is a shame because I’d only recently gotten into him as an instructor.
Aw that is a shame, I really liked him he was a good laugh. Was an interesting look into peloton as a company

Something major happened I presume? I'm not sure how a tech company has issues like this when the ai to detect this stuff has been around about 10 years!

Screenshot_20221219_210709.jpg

Reactions: 1
Something major happened I presume? I'm not sure how a tech company has issues like this when the ai to detect this stuff has been around about 10 years!

View attachment 1819081
Lots of users myself included got a friend request from a bot (emi19420) with the profile image being a naked image. I was shocked that it managed to pass through their security as loads of companies have the tech to detect explicit images

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lots of users myself included got a friend request from a bot (emi19420) with the profile image being a naked image. I was shocked that it managed to pass through their security as loads of companies have the tech to detect explicit images
Omg I think I got this a few days ago?! There was no profile image but they had 3 followers and were following over 1k people. I was really creeped out as my username is my full name so have been meaning to change it as a result!

ETA - just checked and it’s not the same one, mine is an Alice w random numbers

Reactions: 2
Wow, that's such a basic thing you'd of think they sorted on their platform.

Their system should have detected these mass friendling accounts and their dodgy pics.

They're running it like it's MySpace in 2005 from the sound of things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, that's such a basic thing you'd of think they sorted on their platform.

Their system should have detected these mass friendling accounts and their dodgy pics.

They're running it like it's MySpace in 2005 from the sound of things
Your account by default is also wide wide open including location (which I wasn’t aware of when I created it, it’s easy to change but only once you clock) which I feel is so out of sync with society’s increasing privacy/data concerns.

I’m guessing that their teams are spread pretty thin and the social media element of it is bottom of the pile as they have to churn through constant performance and content updates 😬

I do all of Leanne's rides and I just can't believe she has been going through all that and teaching. I have noticed her rides have been more manageable for me and thought I was getting fitter but in hindsight they're probably a little calmer for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What an awful year she was dealt last year. I can't even imagine how tough it was at times. I'm really glad she seems to have a good prognosis, and it's always a timely reminder to check ones boobs!

Reactions: 6
I did an in person ride with Leanne at the end of last summer, she must have just had the diagnosis, she was just the loveliest person with time for everyone, amazing given what she was going through, you could tell all the staff in the studio adored her too, I’m so gutted for her having to deal with this, puts life into perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe it - so used to seeing her through the screen on the bike and she’s just carried on with her glasses and been her usual sparkly self and always brought playlists I love!

Its awful what she’s had to deal with but I’ve so so much respect for her bravery!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Leanne and Ben are my two favourites. I feel like two of my best friends have been diagnosed! So much respect for them both dealing with all of that on top of losing her best friend last year. Hoping for the best possible outcome ❤

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else seeing the beef on Daniels insta stories toward Peloton/fellow instructors? I loved him 😭

Reactions: 1