Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, what is the diff between a normal spin and a HIIT spin? I cba watching one to find out but just curious!

Guys, what is the diff between a normal spin and a HIIT spin? I cba watching one to find out but just curious!
Your heart rate is increased with speed and resistance for short intervals and then rested and again and again rather than to the beat spin with a level of continuous work where we don't really go all out unless your a machine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i’ve only ever tried tabata as a part of a ride - like 3 or 4 rounds of a 2:1 work:rest and it makes me want to cry 😢
i may brave one soon though

Robins tabata programme is good! Some 20 and 15 minute classes, haven’t tried a 45 minute one though 😬

Robins tabata programme is good! Some 20 and 15 minute classes, haven’t tried a 45 minute one though 😬
The thought of a 45 min ride is too much, was going to do a 15 min one then a 30 min kendal emo one after but then had tit things happen after work so shottd vodka instead 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish someone would “invent cheaply “ a bike with a screen and maps with video so you could cycle Route 66 say or across Australia

I wish someone would “invent cheaply “ a bike with a screen and maps with video so you could cycle Route 66 say or across Australia
There's real life video rides on peloton, but you can't get to them on the digital app for some reason! You can on the Web though, a user called scenicrides has done them all so you can find them easily :)

Has anyone tried the new instructor Brad's premier ride? I'm not sure why he tried so hard to be like comically stereotypically British the whole time!

By the chat on the FB Peloton groups, I’m glad I didn’t make it. Sounded bloody mental. 60 resistance, 100 cadence - no thanks 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was so hard! It was honestly like Austin Powers on a bike the whole time too

Reactions: 1
It was ridiculous I got a PB 😂 he was good, bit cringe at times but I assume that’s nerves! He kept on calling Americans yankiedoodles 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, to be honest I'm not really a fan of the British instructors, they all come across a bit like they're trying to hard to be a stereotype
Or maybe I just like a good cheesy American!

Reactions: 3
I really like Leanne but I feel she has sex face at the camera mainly and so it puts me off her rides. I usually pr with Ben in hills and hiit rides, he seems like a v good guy.

No, to be honest I'm not really a fan of the British instructors, they all come across a bit like they're trying to hard to be a stereotype
Or maybe I just like a good cheesy American!
Ah I pretty much only do rides with 2 of the UK instructors Ben or Hannah F, their music is the best and they don't talk excessively like most of the American ones do! Ben is quite endearing as he always fluffs his words lol but his strength classes are great too. And Hannah is just brilliant, motivating without being cheesy.