Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is defo going to be my new fave thread!
Adoring the app clocked over 1000 minutes of strength and cardio workouts in January 🙀
Who's everyone's fave trainer? Mine is Andy Speer, mainly for his playlists!

Reactions: 2
Oh whoops thought this was a new thread 😬

I’ve only had mine a week but so far really like Ben, Leanne and Cody. Working my way through the beginners programme and I’m obsessed, been on it everyday!

Reactions: 1
we got our bike yday and it was an xmas present for my mum so she got first dibs (we kept our old spin bike so i did a class with her)
i just did the 60 min EDM bootcamp and i can’t even explain how much harder it was than on the regular bike!
can’t wait to see my strength progress 🚴🏼‍♀️

My fave instructor is Cody. I also like Sam, Jenn Sherman and Emma Locewell. Trying a Matt class for the first time today.

Yel

Matty is my fave, probably because he reminds me of the west village

Haven't found a yoga instructor I like yet, I didn't fancy the bob Marley session today

The London guy who's name I forget I thought was terrible - like a bot saying each song was a tune "big up 50 cent" with lots of woo's

I’ve not done any bike classes yet but from the strength and tread classes I’ve done Rebecca Kennedy is my fave! I’m still in the free trial but loving it! My fitness has increased massively and I even did my first proper outdoor run in years without stopping all thanks to the Peleton app!

I’ve not done any bike classes yet but from the strength and tread classes I’ve done Rebecca Kennedy is my fave! I’m still in the free trial but loving it! My fitness has increased massively and I even did my first proper outdoor run in years without stopping all thanks to the Peleton app!
this gives me hope! i’m a useless runner and we’re dying to get the peloton tread now! i’ve been doing okay on the tread classes on a regular tread so i thought i’d try an outdoor run but boy was it soooo much harder!

this gives me hope! i’m a useless runner and we’re dying to get the peloton tread now! i’ve been doing okay on the tread classes on a regular tread so i thought i’d try an outdoor run but boy was it soooo much harder!
Oh yeah definitely it was harder! My other half even noticed a huge difference, I’d never run with him because I would have to stop and walk! I managed 2.6 miles, it was hard work but I feel the tread classes trained me for it. I mostly do 30 minute ones but the changes in speed and incline throughout really help to improve your cardio fitness I think and it’s not monotonous. I’ve just been using a normal tread and casting the app to the tv, probably wouldn’t bother with theirs because I’m doing fine without it but maybe one day!

• Heart
Hi guys. I live in a small flat and just wanted to know how big and bulky the peleton is? Is it heavy? I would need to be able to move it around.

Sorry to double post - does anyone have any views on this offer?

Last edited:
Hi guys. I live in a small flat and just wanted to know how big and bulky the peleton is? Is it heavy? I would need to be able to move it around.

Sorry to double post - does anyone have any views on this offer?

Yes, it’s heavy - around 60kg if I remember correctly. It has wheels on the front you can tip it forward to move but it would be very difficult to lift alone as it’s awkward.

Matty is my fave, probably because he reminds me of the west village

Haven't found a yoga instructor I like yet, I didn't fancy the bob Marley session today

The London guy who's name I forget I thought was terrible - like a bot saying each song was a tune "big up 50 cent" with lots of woo's
Ha that’s Ben. He’s a bit like an action man. He goes out with Leanne. My favourite is Sam, not too chatty, lovely and calm and still pushes you hard.

I’ve had mine since June and did the app and a spin bike for a few months before that. I’ve consistently stuck with it and have never done that with exercise before. Coming up to 400 rides soon and still love it!

Yel

Ha that’s Ben. He’s a bit like an action man.
Ah thanks, maybe he had an off day for the one I did as others have said they like him. He really didn't want to be there for the one I watched

I'm still pretty surprised at how little content there is - went to do a spin on Tuesday early evening and there was about an hour and a half before the next one started. How can they have millions of subscribers and have such big gaps in even the spinning? Maybe it was a technical issue or people taken ill. For the price point it is a lot for basically videos that are inexpensive to knock out.

I liked Matty's wicked workout, but did feel more like a warmup and over before it really got going

Ah thanks, maybe he had an off day for the one I did as others have said they like him. He really didn't want to be there for the one I watched

I'm still pretty surprised at how little content there is - went to do a spin on Tuesday early evening and there was about an hour and a half before the next one started. How can they have millions of subscribers and have such big gaps in even the spinning? Maybe it was a technical issue or people taken ill. For the price point it is a lot for basically videos that are inexpensive to knock out.

I liked Matty's wicked workout, but did feel more like a warmup and over before it really got going
The classes from the UK studio are reduced due to Covid and bubbles of the staff I understand. I always do a morning class at 7:30 and they are usually live. Infind it is much more motivating to do a live ride than one that has already aired. I’d like more live classes but I can always find a good class that suits the mood I’m in as there are 1000s to choose from. The all for one rides are a chance to try different instructors in one ride.
I like the strength stuff but am finding Body Pump is still my favourite. Give the Pilates and Barre a go too as they are deceptively hard.

Yel

Infind it is much more motivating to do a live ride than one that has already aired. I’d like more live classes
Same, that's my main issue with the platform. I thought there would be a lot of live classes, but outside of the rides it's very very sparse.

am finding Body Pump is still my favourite. Give the Pilates and Barre a go too as they are deceptively hard.
Am I being thick but I can't find that? I've filtered for 45mins (that's the longest apparently) under strength and it only comes up with 26 sessions and can't see any pump.

trying my first tread bootcamp today... any suggestions for which one?
I did Cody's beginner full body bootcamp as my first one on Sunday and I loved it! A really good intro - the weighted parts were just split squats and rows so nothing too strenuous for a first go :)

EDIT - but my legs were killing me when I got back on the bike for the final two songs, heart rate when up to 185!!

Last edited:
Ordered end of January and it’s finally coming the end of next week. I cannot wait
Apparently the live rides will increase again when Covid restrictions lift, they’ll also have people back in the studio which is good to hear as it’s definitely a selling point

trying my first tread bootcamp today... any suggestions for which one?
Maybe Cody to start off but Jess sims is my favourite! She will kick your butt 😂 I did an hour on Saturday and had to lie down for the rest of the afternoon lol

Ordered end of January and it’s finally coming the end of next week. I cannot wait
Apparently the live rides will increase again when Covid restrictions lift, they’ll also have people back in the studio which is good to hear as it’s definitely a selling point
So happy for you! The 2 months I waited for mine felt like forever

Maybe Cody to start off but Jess sims is my favourite! She will kick your butt 😂 I did an hour on Saturday and had to lie down for the rest of the afternoon lol
I think I'm going to do a Jess one this weekend - she is lethal! I loved the weighted HIIT cardio she did the other week, had such a sweat on

I think I'm going to do a Jess one this weekend - she is lethal! I loved the weighted HIIT cardio she did the other week, had such a sweat on
Ah good luck! I nearly threw up when I did it on Saturday and that has never happened to me before 🥴😂

• Haha