Peaches_og

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said one doctor voted yes in her poll (that unvaccinated shouldn’t get transplants). I wonder who it was?

Shes always promoting those lash courses she was doing them online during pandemic which didn't seem right to me!

I’ve never seen an ‘influencer’ with such a high level of fake bot followers, literally her whole following is paid for bots! Do people not know how to check this?? Click any of her followers and they’re all fake, usernames with random names and numbers, following 1000s and a few fake photos. It’s awful. Really sad to see companies ‘partner’ with her, it’s complete fraud! People need to contact all of these companies and let them know. Fraud!!!

Reactions: 1
How can you recommend baby products to us when you've not had one. I'm a mother of two and I still don't pretend to know it all about baby products.

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t be more obvious begging for a stay in Kilkenny. Used to follow her years ago back in Snapchat days but she is absolutely insufferable now

Reactions: 2
I find her Collab with that nursery shop very insincere...well like most influencers tbh. Gushing to us about expensive cribs etc. You can't recommend a feckin thing girl your child isn't here yet ffs.

I hope she reads here and stops putting her daughter in that huge Paramus it in her car seat it’s so unsafe

Reactions: 1
This sap hashtagged girl dad on her post with her partner. He has a son with someone else who she regularly posts?!