Peaches_og

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is a thread already but my god she is spouting some nonsense on insta since she caught Coronavirus. I respect her decision (regardless of my feelings!) but this is just poking the bear.
She also reckons spending €60 every 2wks on some vits has helped her get immunity now.
She reckons she's done her bit and not gone out in 2 yrs but now she's unvaxed and will get a covid cert lets see if that changes!
What does she even do that warrants 120k followers? This is wan funny onion 🤣🤣

This one annoyed me!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Not sure if there is a thread already but my god she is spouting some nonsense on insta since she caught Coronavirus. I respect her decision (regardless of my feelings!) but this is just poking the bear.
She also reckons spending €60 every 2wks on some vits has helped her get immunity now.
She reckons she's done her bit and not gone out in 2 yrs but now she's unvaxed and will get a covid cert lets see if that changes!
What does she even do that warrants 120k followers? This is wan funny onion 🤣🤣

This one annoyed me!
I followed her (not sure why) but when I came across her stories today I was like who is this one and why do I follow her.. clicked into her page and couldn’t see any reason for following her so I wasn’t long clicking unfollow! Shes full of dung

Reactions: 4
I followed her (not sure why) but when I came across her stories today I was like who is this one and why do I follow her.. clicked into her page and couldn’t see any reason for following her so I wasn’t long clicking unfollow! Shes full of dung
Same! No idea where she came from or what she does 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Didn't she go to a weight loss camp during all this in the UK? Pretty sure during lockdown 1.0 or 2.0.

Todays shite talk is even worse! She saying she’d go to a Chinese Doctor to get the vaccine reversed if she’d had it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Todays shite talk is even worse! She saying she’d go to a Chinese Doctor to get the vaccine reversed if she’d had it 🤣
I am not sure if she understands basic biology if this is what she is saying.

Another thing that grinds my gears are the lash courses. Feels like an MLM the way she sells it.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her ages ago, she was such a moan and a bore, forgot about her till now! Is she still a bore?!

She's ranting away again!
She's saying you can learn lashes from home is this correct I'd of assumed its aface to face training!

I am not sure if she understands basic biology if this is what she is saying.

Another thing that grinds my gears are the lash courses. Feels like an MLM the way she sells it.
Slow work day - she has herself as the CEO & on Solo Check she has the company listed to her home address. She is today encouraging people to get a government grant and she will waive €200 business must be slow!

Delighted too see this. And she's changed her tune fairly lively as she was fairly dismissive of people 'coming' for her. She was extremely insensitive to people who reached out explaining their loss. This one is a car crash!
Well done to the rotunda, did she think she was untouchable because she raised money for them!

Reactions: 5
This one is an actual head case. 6 babies have died in Ireland between sept and dec 2021…. 4 late term still births, 2 baby deaths due to Covid placentitis directly caused by their mothers not being vaccinated. Now she wants to start a fake charity for people with “bad reactions to the vaccine”….she needs to be sectioned.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she realises that people are removed from transplant lists if they don't have up to date vaccines. Also, if thet are receiving an organ they want to give the person the best chance at living. Same way if you are an alcoholic, you won't get a liver until you are clean as they see it as a waste of an organ if you are then killing it.

If you get a cochlear implant you need the meningitis vaccine. This isn't a new thing.

You are also on a immunosupressant for a long time so the organ doesn't reject. You are more subseptable to getting sick.

Wow lentils, let me just call up the HSE and ask if they knew they lentils can control cancer...

Reactions: 3

Attachments

Reactions: 2