Paying for dates/activists when in a relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have no idea she split with her baby daddy got with a lad who payed for an holiday and her nails,hair which is 130 pound loads more and dumps him got back with baby daddy and now hes a mug she cheated on him and he still gives her money ect and present anything she wants. She says she has to be spoilt and told me I'm stupid if I dont think like that
She’s a disgusting individual and I feel sorry for her child.

Reactions: 1
My boyfriend works and I’m at uni but I’d say it’s 60/40 he does end up paying more often on meals out but I spend more on giving gifts (got him the ps5 haha) so I think it balances out until I get into the working world, I think it’s okay to let guys pay though I don’t think it’s not feminist, equality doesn’t always mean equity though and it depends on income disparities, if my partner was earning 6x the amount I do then what we each pay would need to be in proportion to that, the same if I was the one earning 6x more than my partner. 50/50 rarely works bc of these disparities

But expecting someone to find your life is another thing and that’s not what I’m trying to say is ok that’s not

Fund*

Reactions: 3
She’s a disgusting individual and I feel sorry for her child.
Me too. I never realised how bad it was till last year and then had an argument with her and not spoke to her since she said since her mum, sister who she doesn't talk too, and now the baby dad spoilt her it's not her fault honestly she has to have the best of everything ect it's all about the names on the clothes she was telling me that she will he putting the baby to nursery only in named clothes may I say we live in a good area but not a posh one