Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
i cant stand either party but the barmaid ex and her mum do themselves no favours, with the clothes they wear and all horses they cant be short of cash themselves but they seem to act like they are so important. I remember a few months back when Summers mum posted a insta video reading a statement you'd think she was a huge celebrity how she worded it and spoke

Reactions: 1

Jimbob89

Love bake off. Not a fan of Paul, as the series hoes on his ego seems to grow each year. Not attractive on a man

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Can't stand him, he gives a creepy vibe. This will sound weird but he has eyes that I don't trust. Any man that I've ever encountered with those light blue/grey eyes has been a horror, such as manipulative and creepy.
Same 😂 Can't stand the creepy eyes. He is so unappealing and a total piece of shit. Glad his wife finally left him.

Saw a video of a hello interview with his ex-wife yesterday, crikey she's had so much work done her face barely moves. Shame as she's a pretty lady but literally from the cheeks up it's like she's so chock full of filler/Botox that her mouth doesn't move properly.