Paul Baxendale-Walker (Paul Chaplin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul was losing it but I was enjoying seeing the curtain pulled back, and looked like there was more to come.

I don't consider myself naïve by any stretch, but there is just a whole other world going on out there if you scratch the surface. That thread showed how deep the rabbit hole went... and it kept on going.

Reactions: 12
Why do @THOTSEXPOSED comments keep dissappearing 😭 I've read a few quoted on here and other threads but the posts are all gone.. Happened on Baylea too!!

And Paul... Bugger off!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think its because it just went too far.
Maybe, but I've seen a multitude of social media personalities hounded throughout Tattle, on multiple threads, that I've thought went way further.

I reckon Paul had the tea on way more Insta girls than just Bayley, could've really blown that open, so I was for letting him continue to run his mouth. It was all bullshit legal threats and bluster, nothing more in my opinion. If he was threatening physical harm, then I'd change my tune, but it I saw it as nothing more than a meltdown of epic proportions from a spurned (nearly) 60yo man venting about his 22yo lover.

Reactions: 6
so there won’t be a second thread bc of Paul ?
you can set another up but it could just get locked again especially since it just ended up being a back and forward between Bayley and Paul on multiple accounts with some really weird / inappropriate things being sent

Reactions: 2
No Paul you ruined it. I’m sure you will be back with one of your new profiles and try setting up your own thread though.
I want to laugh and cry at this.. Omg it's quite tragic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The worst thing about those voice notes is truly how young she sounds, broke my heart a bit, she is only 22. 😧

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oi Paul, if you’re here I want to say you’re a sick and twisted PREDATOR. A shameful man, who if I’m honest looks like is suffering from tiny penis syndrome. Talking about your massive chopper to compensate, diddums.

I’m going to do some digging and research to see what relevant bodies I can report you to. You’ve left a trail of extremely illegal/immoral things on these threads and people need to be warned.

B didn’t want you and who can blame her? Now go and cry wank it off and duck off these threads so we can pull you to pieces ya fuckin PERVERT.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.