Patricia Bright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to create this thread after the fckery I just seen.

A black woman aka Patricia Bright getting a tan??????

Then she tried clapping back to a black YouTuber who rightly so questioned her sanity.
Patricia, sis, go raise your kid and put some clothes on. It's not everyday doing crazy on YT.

I watched the video thinking wtf is she thinking. She looked exactly the same afterwards. I personally wouldn't bother paying for a spray tan, it would just be a waste of money. I guess at least it makes a change from her usual content trying on clothes from random places.

Reactions: 1
I've been watching Patricia with curiosity. I like her confidence with being the main breadwinner etc, but she never seems to be home.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her too much. It does seem like Grace is always at her mums house though Im glad shes not always filming Grace and exploiting her on youtube like other youtube parents but I do think she needs to start filming different videos. I like Mike though.

I had to create this thread after the fckery I just seen.

A black woman aka Patricia Bright getting a tan??????

Then she tried clapping back to a black YouTuber who rightly so questioned her sanity.
Patricia, sis, go raise your kid and put some clothes on. It's not everyday doing crazy on YT.
I don't see the difference?! I even adjusted my brightness and contrast settings to see if it was the laptop. Nope. That's great she has money to burn but surely there are better ways to do it...

Reactions: 4
Never liked her attitude and way of speech, just a bit too agresive for the sake of being agresive and edgy. It's dumb and too "east-london" (without insulting) for my taste. Again, not insulting anyone from East London, she just sounds rough... To each their own ??‍♀

I don't see the difference?! I even adjusted my brightness and contrast settings to see if it was the laptop. Nope. That's great she has money to burn but surely there are better ways to do it...
Honestly, sis. Just say you did it for the coin and keep it pushing.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Patricia I think shes one of the realist youtuber around. I also dont think shes changed much since her earlier days.

Reactions: 11
She seems down to earth to be honest. I like her. Bit annoying at times.

Don't see an issue with the tan thing, it's her life and money who cares.

Any information on how much she paid for her house? Very intrigued to know after seeing how much Lidl Millen paid for her bungalow.

The way she talks she seems like she has a speech impediment or like can’t pronounce certain words