Paris Fury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just binged watched their new Netflix documentary series, and I think she is fab. She has the patience of a saint being married to Tyson. His mental health really is still so up and down and makes very spontaneous decisions. But I love how she has accepted him the way he is , so many couples just give up to easy I feel in today’s society, obviously if he was abusive etc then different story , but he isn’t. she is very down to earth with her parenting style and with what she buys, obviously she has some really beautiful and designer bags and clothes who wouldn’t , but she is not a show off! I also love how real and unfiltered she is , the kids sometimes swear (not the end of the world) , her daughter has a typical teenage attitude…the whole programme just felt real (besides the fact they have millions in the bank) they really came across normal and I bloody love that!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have just binged watched their new Netflix documentary series, and I think she is fab. She has the patience of a saint being married to Tyson. His mental health really is still so up and down and makes very spontaneous decisions. But I love how she has accepted him the way he is , so many couples just give up to easy I feel in today’s society, obviously if he was abusive etc then different story , but he isn’t. she is very down to earth with her parenting style and with what she buys, obviously she has some really beautiful and designer bags and clothes who wouldn’t , but she is not a show off! I also love how real and unfiltered she is , the kids sometimes swear (not the end of the world) , her daughter has a typical teenage attitude…the whole programme just felt real (besides the fact they have millions in the bank) they really came across normal and I bloody love that!!! ❤❤
There is a thread on the whole family if you wanted to look at that one aswell

I'm halfway through the series and I have to agree. I really like Paris. Seems like such a down to earth, strong lady who is not a soft touch. She's a good mum, those children are happy and healthy. Swearing is not the end of the world. She comes across very well on this show!

Reactions: 3