Panorama-undercover hospital.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got round to watching this on iplayer after everyone talking about it...it was the most disturbing thing I have ever watched.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusting. I think what’s worse is that some people are excusing their behaviour. What a toxic environment to work in. It’s behaviour like that that results in unavoidable suicides and death by misadventure. That poor girl that they kept secluding because they wanted a break. It is one of the most restrictive interventions you can use in mental health and to use it so often and so flippantly is horrendous. Those girls are going to leave with more trauma than they went in with

Reactions: 3
I have a lot of trauma from hospitals but the clips I have seen from this are horrendous and I don’t think I can watch it!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mark my words, Harley is a dangerous young woman. She wasn't sent to a medium secure unit without a very good reason.
BUT staff are incredibly unprofessional and the lack of professionalism is fostered by a terrible culture.

I came to the program neutrally, I initially saw a thread about it on the sub reddit junior doctors UK. Their take was that it only looks bad to the layman. But duck me, some of those care staff should spend be locked up in prison. I doubt that the prison officers would give them as much grief as they give their patients.

Reactions: 1