Pamela Reif

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't believe there is no thread about pamela!! 😍 😍 😍
i absolutely adore her - she has such a nice personality and she's clearly intelligent and very hard-working
i find her extremely motivating, anyone else?

Reactions: 1
i can't believe there is no thread about pamela!! 😍 😍 😍
i absolutely adore her - she has such a nice personality and she's clearly intelligent and very hard-working
i find her extremely motivating, anyone else?
I really love her too, definitely my favourite fitness influencer. Haven’t tried her videos though, she has so many different plans I’m not sure which one to go for!

I really love her too, definitely my favourite fitness influencer. Haven’t tried her videos though, she has so many different plans I’m not sure which one to go for!
i started with beginner and realized i can do more so went onto a level higher!
maybe try starting out like that? :)

I love her too! Although after a couple of weeks I found her plans were getting a bit repetitive so I’ve stopped doing them. Definitely plan on starting again in January!

Are her workouts free?

I bought one once right at the beginning (maybe 3 years ago) and you couldn’t cancel it because they were so overwhelmed with emails they didn’t respond.

Thankfully her brother got in touch with me and sorted everything.

Even though I always scream internally when I do some of her workouts (especially those HIIT ones), I feel so fit after I finish. I hope she continues to do the workout plans in 2021, they are so motivating!

Are her workouts free?

I bought one once right at the beginning (maybe 3 years ago) and you couldn’t cancel it because they were so overwhelmed with emails they didn’t respond.

Yes! She posts the plans on her instagram every sunday and the videos are all on yt

Are her workouts free?

Yes they are all on YouTube. There's so many to choose from aswell.

Hopping back on here as my opinion has changed slightly. I am getting frustrated with some of her videos as they are clearly not beginner. That's fine but I wish she wouldn't label them beginner as I have quite a few friends who were very disheartened after trying and failing her beginner work outs.
Also, did anyone catch the Ibiza-House-Drama? I just thought it was very insensitive. As if it wasn't bad enough that she travelled there just for the sake of her videos when she lives very close to some gorgeous scenery in Germany, she had to post those stories almost crying about not getting an extra house - just for fun basically- while people are loosing they real home due to covid.

Reactions: 4
Hopping back on here as my opinion has changed slightly. I am getting frustrated with some of her videos as they are clearly not beginner. That's fine but I wish she wouldn't label them beginner as I have quite a few friends who were very disheartened after trying and failing her beginner work outs.
Also, did anyone catch the Ibiza-House-Drama? I just thought it was very insensitive. As if it wasn't bad enough that she travelled there just for the sake of her videos when she lives very close to some gorgeous scenery in Germany, she had to post those stories almost crying about not getting an extra house - just for fun basically- while people are loosing they real home due to covid.
I used to like her but the house thing really put me off. It was so tone deaf. She created this huge story on instagram, even crying, all cos she didn’t get a second house? She could have just stayed quiet and not said anything, idk, it just really rubbed me the wrong way. It seemed like she didn’t realise she’s already in a privileged bubble and crying about not getting a holiday home in Ibiza came across so vapid and ignorant

Reactions: 2