Paigeallen67

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she’s turned all comments off on her new account? She used to get hundreds of comments, always nice ones too so wonder what’s going on there. She’s back in tow with Melissa Dutton, not a smart move on Paige’s part. Mel is toxic

She non stop battles now and gets support i hate how these battles just take over people 247

Reactions: 1
What’s all this about it’s all over my fyp? The search bar and comments suggest it’s Paige? I don’t watch her anymore but seems something may have happened?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sounds like it’s about her, she’s saying maybeeee when someone asked if the name began with P
I have noticed her on live for hours during the day and she does talk about sitting live at night too. The other day she lost a 27 win streak and she said she was annoyed because ‘blood, sweat and tears’ went into getting it, these people are bleeping nuts if they think sitting in their houses on live 24/7 asking for other peoples money is hard work. It really baffles me and I honestly can’t wrap my head around the fact that none of them are embarrassed about begging people for gifts.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen loads of parents on live battling at midnight and you can hear literal toddlers in the room with them. This is why the gifting system on TikTok is so bad, but they’ll never get rid of it.

Reactions: 8