Overrated bands and Artists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not know that! That explains a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 1
Forgot Guns n Roses. His voice is terrible and he's also a terrible person. Their whole sound and look has dated very badly.

Reactions: 1
I Really Fucking Hate Madness, And Whilst I'm At It, UB40 Are The Worst Band In The History Of Recorded Sound.

Bastards.

I Really Fucking Hate Madness, And Whilst I'm At It, UB40 Are The Worst Band In The History Of Recorded Sound.

Bastards.

Reactions: 5

Bastards.

Bastards.
Yeah definitely never got the love for UB40 - all sounds so whiny and bland. Also saw Madness as a bit of a comedy group.

Reactions: 6
Just cant see the appeal of robbie William's cant stand him also hate ed Sheeran and olly murs

Reactions: 8
Anybody that was on the X-factor or BGT, apart from Subo, she’s a gem.

Ed Sheeran - fking ginger twat

Stormzy is 72 years old - can’t sing and can barely rap properly

I also used to wonder what the hype was around Beyonce & Jay-z until I went to the OTR2 concert a couple of years ago. Now I am a massive fan . They put on an incredible show

I forgot about The Beautiful South. I come from a Northern, working class area and its almost sacrilege to dislike them. I find them smug, twee, annoying and I cant stand any of the singers they've had over the years. I can't think of a single song of theirs I like - all equally annoying. They just make me want to cave my head in.

Coldplay,
People say they don't deserve the hate they get,I think they don't get enough hate,I find their music completely generic,bland and boring,also chris Martin comes across as bit of a tit,I have always been hoping that they would split up,but if they did chris Martin would just go solo and it would sound just the same as Coldplay.

Reactions: 15
I'm completely with you on this I really don't think he can sing either. I can't sing, so I don't. He shouldn't.

All the music sounds the same, and when it all sounds like complete shit that's a pretty big problem. I genuinely don't know how people listen to them and enjoy it

Reactions: 7
i wouldn't class ed sheeran as overrated as everyone seems to hate him (i don't mind him that much)
i have to agree with beyonce (ughh) and coldplay
and dare i add billie eilish

Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old
hahahaha that's still there

Olivia Rodrigo annoys the life out of me. Her character in HSMTMTS annoyed me for no obvious reason. She just did.

And Driver's Licence is one of the few songs I will actually mute my car radio for if it comes on when I'm driving. It is a horrific, boring piece of shite music. I would rather listen to Ed Sheeran, and I don't like his music.

Olivia Rodrigo's music is so overrated and so naff it's unreal.

Reactions: 3
The older Coldplay get the more they try and appeal to a younger audience. It’s so embarrassing.

Adele (nails down a blackboard)
Ed Sheeran
The Beatles
Kasabian
Artic Monkeys
Kaiser Chiefs

Reactions: 3
Ed Sheeran and the way some people go on about him being the next Bob Dylan. hahaha yeah okay then. Even Dylan's 'worst' album is a million times better than the shite Sheeran has pumped out. But lets see if in 50 years time Sheeran will also receive the Nobel literature prize. lol

Reactions: 4