Outlander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in a dark place when I found it too and had just spent several months in hospital under section. I was in a hospital in England and the nurse there told me she loved the highlands probably because I’m Scottish, so I took a note and watched it when I was home and discharged!

I’ve met Cait when she was filming in my home town for season five and she was really lovely, stopping to talk to us in her dressing gown before going to another location. Last month met John Bell and Lauren Lyle at the Glasgow Film Festival, Rik Rankin was there and stood in front of us but ignored us and went into a taxi. Haven’t met Sam, tried too outside the usher hall in Edinburgh but he was also quick into a taxi despite only ten people left standing. I’ve paid for a picture with him at the highlanders convention this July though so I best get my moneys worth then!

I also find it hard to concentrate on the books and although I do have hard copies on them - I tend to just listen to them on audible as it is much easier. Only problem is when you fall asleep and can’t find your place again 😂

They’ve just started filming season 7 last week and the good news is that it seems from the Midhope Castle page that they are going to be filming a lot there - back at Lallybroch. I know from the books why that is likely to be but saw someone comment above they wanted more scenes at Lallybroch so that’s something to look forward too, would be ace if Jenny can return for it!
Ahhh I'm pleased to hear Cait was was nice. I think Rik Rankin is very easy on the eye but I don't get a good vibe from things I see online. I get the impression he might be quite arrogant. Lauren Lyle just has the most likeable face and mannerisms and her acting makes me love Marsali. I hope we get to see her, Fergus and the bairns again before the series ends. Can't believe there's only two episodes left 😭

I do miss Scotland, and where I am (way) behind on the book, I hoped that maybe Jenny and Ian came out to America, so it's good to hear we will be back to Lallybroch at some point (and hopefully see them again).

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I'm pleased to hear Cait was was nice. I think Rik Rankin is very easy on the eye but I don't get a good vibe from things I see online. I get the impression he might be quite arrogant. Lauren Lyle just has the most likeable face and mannerisms and her acting makes me love Marsali. I hope we get to see her, Fergus and the bairns again before the series ends. Can't believe there's only two episodes left 😭

I do miss Scotland, and where I am (way) behind on the book, I hoped that maybe Jenny and Ian came out to America, so it's good to hear we will be back to Lallybroch at some point (and hopefully see them again).
I don’t want to spoil things too much but Jenny does travel to America.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Eight and FINAL series announced. I will be absolute gutted when this beautiful series airs its final episode. I’m on yet another rewatch and just finished ‘Faith’ 😭😭😭 Excited that the new series starts in Summer. I’m hoping summer means June and not September 🙈 Also announced a prequel (the love story of Jamie’s parents) so something else to look forward to, to get over the heartbreak of Outlander ending.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting fed up with the wait for part 2 of Season 7? This was marketed as a supersize series….😞

Reactions: 2
just finished this series, how the hell have i not watched it before? loved the chemistry between Claire and Jamie it's unlike anything i've seen on a tv show before. but i do have to say nothing will beat season one for me, i thought season 2 would be just as good and it just wasn't so i just had to accept that it could never beat the first season 😂 i did hate the fact that they were apart for 20 years though that just seems like such a long time😭

i have just bought the first book so i'm going to give that a go, hopefully i'll like it just as much as the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
just finished this series, how the hell have i not watched it before? loved the chemistry between Claire and Jamie it's unlike anything i've seen on a tv show before. but i do have to say nothing will beat season one for me, i thought season 2 would be just as good and it just wasn't so i just had to accept that it could never beat the first season 😂 i did hate the fact that they were apart for 20 years though that just seems like such a long time😭

i have just bought the first book so i'm going to give that a go, hopefully i'll like it just as much as the show!
I love when someone just discovers the show and loves it so much because I remember exactly how it felt. It’s one show I wish I could watch for the first time again ❤