Outdoor infeluncers?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else fed up of these accounts since lockdown, posting same pics in water or up mountains and constantly gifted new coats and dry robes. They buy followers and will literally sell their soul for a gifted item

Reactions: 1
Seriously not happy I miss- spelt influencer but we roll 😂 honestly since lockdown it drives me mad, al has the same people, same places, same gifted swimwear and usually a a bum out selfie pic 😂 I know one local to me who has everything gifted and resells on Vinted straight away đŸ«  honestly these products would be amazing for homeless but it’s all about free money for them
Yeees!! I feel a thread for this is long overdue!
[/QUOTE

Yes the reselling of good kit is annoying. I’d also never buy Açai trousers as I’ve only ever seen them on outdoor influencers and I just don’t buy it that they’re that good.
I used to follow loads before lockdown but fortunately had already started to unfollow before that boom hit. My other pet peeve is when they get gifted spots in events like adventure races or similar, or go on like they’re some absolute hero for hiking some hills even though a huge majority of the population do it. I know it’s all relative and to some it probably does seem like a huge achievement/inspirational and that’s fine but yeh some of these outdoor influencers just go about it in a way that they just seem to constantly want a pat on the back for stepping a foot outside 😂

Oh my gosh yes the trousers, always the same group of girls doing them too. It’s the jumping on gifted stays for me, they’ll keep commenting on small companies posts but would never actually use their own money to stay there. Then soon as they see another “influencer” staying there, they will follow and jump on the band wagon commenting “looks amazing đŸ€©đŸ€©â€ on every post!! Gifted day trips and saunas , garmin, speedos and cold pods đŸ«Ł

So I used to follow two Scottish outdoorsy types, they’re a couple but I followed them independently before they then ended up together. They capitalise on the ‘whimsical’ nature of Scotland I guess promoted by Outlander, and it feels now everything is a reel or post made to be shared inspirationally. It’s sickening.

Oh it’s too much sometimes isn’t it .. when will people get bored and unfollow! It’s all the same thing