our tribe of many

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread for Sarah! I used to watch a lot but not so much now. Their house is absolute chaos, the children all seem to have speech issues, the older children raise the younger ones and as for the minuscule portions she feeds them!

Reactions: 6
She thinks her house is big and it would be big with a family of four but it's very overcrowded with them lot ..omg their speech is terrible i think Noel and Juda are the worst and her food budget has not went up in years yet has more mouths to feed , I noticed Belle stuffs her face and eats really fast when on trips ( Soslow , belle , Luca and judah went to Kenya)

Reactions: 4
Oh yes the food budget and the love of dairy products in everything! Madness, she’s always showing the children talking with mouthfuls of food and the way they hover round over food like they are starved. Did you see a recent video where she put out a platter lunch of crackers, tomatoes etc it was nowhere near a substantial lunch for 10 children including teenagers?!

Reactions: 5
The amount of cheese she buys is shocking and they have no table manners and all they all eat with mouths wide open , yes the the kids are half starved yet she has ice-cream , chocolate and diet cola hidden that the kids haven't to get .. I think Micha is the worst for hovering he kids on he's helping but he will secretly be trying to eat ....solo is defo stuffing his face elsewhere top be that size . She never puts enough food out for them and what's with the boiled eggs for snack ? what kid wants a cold boiled egg 🤮

Her hair in today's vlog is dirty looking and the grey roots are bad, I wonder if she is going to just go grey like her parents ?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I've followed this family for a while. I liked the large family food shops.

They also did a reaction to the "how much money do they earn from youtube" .

Think she will also have another.

I do enjoy her food hauls that's how I found her ...it seems like she cba cooking tbh and just throws most food in the crock pots

Ok, so not very much activity here, maybe I can bring some life into this thread.
I honestly do think that as far as family channels go they're one of the better ones. The kids' education seems good and she's at leats trying to feed them somewhat healthy. Ok with insane amounts of dairy, but oh well.

What weirded me out a little is in one of her last videos she talked about how the oldest kid already has like 3 income streams or so and how well it turned out for them to have multiple income streams. Like yeah, it turned well out for you because you kinda invade your kids' privacy and you turned your son into a vlogger? I don't know that just seems weird to me ...

And as mentioned before, the portion sizes always seemed small to me. I thought that's just me 'cause I eat a lot, but apparently others see it the same way.

He will have to put subtitles in his vlogs as no one will make out what he is saying and yes she has exploited her kids ..the portion sizes are tiny and they eat from bowls most of the time which is weird and the young ones aren't allowed a drink at the table they have only to drink if they need a drink not just for the sake of it 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He will have to put subtitles in his vlogs as no one will make out what he is saying and yes she has exploited her kids ..the portion sizes are tiny and they eat from bowls most of the time which is weird and the young ones aren't allowed a drink at the table they have only to drink if they need a drink not just for the sake of it 😯
what? I didn’t notice the drinking thing! That is so weird …

I do understand the way he speaks though. Don’t think he speaks weird

I read on another site that their eldest was anti abortionist & that Sarah had belle read a book about a lesbian who stopped being gay through god or something.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Like someone else has said, I initially came across Our Tribe of Many because of the grocery hauls. To start off with I liked them, but then found them to only be likeable when you looked on the surface of things. The food is slop. She doesn't feed the kids enough. They are religious nuts. They went on a trip when they had covid. They are anti-vaxxers. They rely on the older kids looking after the younger ones. Anyone want to add more?

Sarah is highly controlling. She limits what the kids can eat. She keeps having babies then loses interest in them leaving the bigger kids to take care of them. She’s weird AF.

Reactions: 2
I came across my tribe of many when another family I follow stayed with them. I am sure she does not have time to home school all her kids properly but she does seem to be very well organised and calm. It took me a long time to realise Solo was short for Solomon.

It’s extremely telling how deprived those kids are for food when you see the way they react in the kitchen. She’s got some complex about cutting money and being sufficient and uses that excuse to literally feed her children inadequate meals. I saw recently where since prices went up she’s putting less meat into meals yet she has 3 deep freezers overflowing with meat. It’s so weird. I feel so sorry for those older kids especially belle. She’s like the live in help.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can see who's doing all the eating fat solo and I see they bought a anchorage ...all they older kids have been slaves for the younger one's and the younger ones are now going to reap the benefits of being brought up with all that space