Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her stories on Friday that she had accepted an offer on their house as well .. I’m guessing she’ll have to downsize a bit potentially on one income, hence looking at flats rather than houses.. although I always thought she was the one making money when they bought that house!
she just posted about the flat, basically she wants a new build so she can just move in and not worry about decorating etc. but does sound like she’s downsizing as she’s viewing a 2 bed house today.

Reactions: 3
The podcast ep where she says she keeps her ex’s mum on her emergency contact on her phone…so want to know why, I would never lol

Reactions: 1
Mmm not sure I fully understand I mean the school should have 4 contacts so if one person doesn’t pick up the other will…
Because the kids may not be at school and Ebony needs someone to fetch them in an emergency...? It isn't a big deal. Or his mum still has the kids overnight etc and if Ebony needs contact urgently with her about them she calls directly.

Reactions: 5
Yeh, I think it’s quite normal to have your kids grandparents number, especially if they are doing some childcare. When you have kids, you forever tie yourself to another family. Even if you split up, those people are still your kids family who they will spend time with. And frankly, I’d want the number of everyone my kids were spending time with, just in case!

Ebony may have a better relationship with David’s parents than David himself. She split up with him, not them. My Grandma regularly met up coffee with my uncles ex-wife for 20+ years after their divorce (no kids involved) 🙈😂

Reactions: 10
The podcast ep where she says she keeps her ex’s mum on her emergency contact on her phone…so want to know why, I would never lol
She lived with David’s family for a long time, she’s been in their lives for years, his sister was at Daisys birth, hopefully they still have a good relationship.

Reactions: 2
I def agree on the David thing but I imagine they are an exhausting matching pair. David always seemed to have his MH battles & got deep into therapy to the point of extreme in my opinion. I’m a big believer in therapy but when he chatted on about walking up & down the same 20 steps for over 2 hours, it’s getting a bit silly. I do understand that MH can be all encompassing but when it also becomes your entire personality online, I just don’t see how you are helping yourself in anyway. It just becomes a bit preachy & annoying.

I recon Ebony is living a much healthier life than he is. She has invested in her friendships, is making the most of opportunities coming her way, has got herself a normal job, does lots of sports to keep mentally & physically fit. He’s jumped straight into another serious relationship with someone who seems to have as many issues as he does. They must be the most intense couple imaginable 😵💫
I think if David had kept his therapy world and personal life separate it would have been fine. The fact that he brought it so deep into his personal life probably affected their relationship. It is a bit to much like chill out its prechy
---
she just posted about the flat, basically she wants a new build so she can just move in and not worry about decorating etc. but does sound like she’s downsizing as she’s viewing a 2 bed house today.
I think if David had kept his therapy world and personal life separate it would have been fine. The fact that he brought it so deep into his personal life probably affected their relationship. It is a bit to much like chill out its prechy
Getting this deep into it means there's no opportunity for fun. Imagine every wakin moment spent on how something is making you feel or them feel or analysing the meaning behind it omg lol

Reactions: 3
I agree completely with the stuff about David, also Ebony seems really level, she has her struggles no doubt but just gets on with it and genuinely comes across as a glass half full type of person.

Reactions: 4
I agree completely with the stuff about David, also Ebony seems really level, she has her struggles no doubt but just gets on with it and genuinely comes across as a glass half full type of person.

Yes the way she was going on date after date after date (how she makes it come across) made it look like that for sure. (Glass half full)

Not judging as it's her decision but most parents when they date go on dates few and far between. Never known a separated parent so insistent on dating so much. She doesn't need to prove anything to anyone so as you say her glass is clearly half full. Perhaps lonely when the kids aren't there.

Obviously moving house makes it difficult to date as it's a busy period so seems to be why she is dating less ATM.I'm sure that's what she said

Maybe she enjoys the company of men and/or sex. Women are entitled to have fun as much as men, at the end of the day she was with David since she was 20? Maybe 21? She had also been sober their whole relationship to help in his battle with addiction and rarely saw friends (from what we saw). Shes having a whole new lease of life in her 30s and she’d be a fool to not date while she can!

Reactions: 5
Maybe she enjoys the company of men and/or sex. Women are entitled to have fun as much as men, at the end of the day she was with David since she was 20? Maybe 21? She had also been sober their whole relationship to help in his battle with addiction and rarely saw friends (from what we saw). Shes having a whole new lease of life in her 30s and she’d be a fool to not date while she can!
I'm not saying it's a bad thing it did surprise me though because I thought she was quite a shy person.

Yep she even mentioned Lucie was her only friend before when she was dating D but since then she has found a group of friends
---
Yep she even mentioned Lucie was her only friend before when she was dating D but since then she has found a group of friends
Lol it sounds like them being together they prevented each other from doing things not sure early on they would hang out w friends etc not sure what happened
---
I can see his new gf is really trying to vlog and post lifestyle content trying too hard to be like Ebony

Reactions: 2