Our Flag Means Death 🏴‍☠️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread for this. Absolutely fallen in love with this show, such a gem. I finished it last week and am already doing a re-watch, it's just so brilliant 🤩

Reactions: 4
I'm watching it on hbo max (in America atm), I figured it would be on sky or now by now. I hadn't heard of it but my friend I'm staying with completely loves it.. it's been the ONLY thing I've watched over here 😄

Reactions: 1
hello. i am reviving this thread cos this show has been my obsession the last few weeks. i still haven't actually watched till the end, I'm on bbc2 pace and i really need to rewatch the whole thing, but omg, when ed was about to leave stede last night (s1e8) made me bawl my eyes out 😭

FINALLY s2 arriving on iplayer tomorrow

just gutted it's over. hbo are insane for not recommissioning it 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I find it hard to express how much I love this programme. A beautiful love story, funny, drama, so well written. I’m not Taika’s biggest fan, but his turn in this is excellent, he plays that character so well. Gutted it’s currently not got a third series, the second series has been so well received, I’m still hopeful someone will pick it up .. it’s just so expensive to make.

Here’s to the New Unicorn

Reactions: 3
LOVED this series. Taikwa did his best acting in this I think. Slow start to the show but it all comes together a few episodes in.

well. here we are. about to have the last two episodes on bbc2

I've actually been good and rationed myself to watching at bbc pace. so... here we go...

I'm honestly broken hearted that this gorgeous show is ending in the next hour

• Heart
Watched the whole of the second series on iPlayer last night. Gutted there won't be a third series, but was happy with how it ended