Orlaith Donlon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope all is ok with Eli, as a mother who has had a few worrisome peadriatics appointments with my own young child, getting bad news regarding my child is my absolute greatest fear in life.

Reactions: 1
It does seem odd that she's privated her account after going to very obvious attempts to grow her following. I really, really hope that the kids are ok.

I'm a new follower of Orlaith's so just wondering if the kids have existing health problems and that's why everyone's wondering if theyre OK? I know the youngest is on oxegen but hadn't heard anything mentioned about the others but again I'm new so could have been mentioned before?

I'm a new follower of Orlaith's so just wondering if the kids have existing health problems and that's why everyone's wondering if theyre OK? I know the youngest is on oxegen but hadn't heard anything mentioned about the others but again I'm new so could have been mentioned before?
Her second youngest has been in hospital recently because he had a sore leg and was limping I think.

I'm so worried about Eli :(
I think this is the longest she has ever gone without posting or doing a story. I googled the symptoms and I'm sick now. Please god he is ok 🤞

Most likely she is just sore at getting called out by a former colleague as a bully.
If anything was wrong with the kids she wouldn't have put her account on private.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Orlaith has just posted that her little boy Eli has cancer. I actually feel sick to my stomach, this world is so cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.