Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longtimelurker1992

I don’t think he ever grew out of his “I’m in a relatively successful band” phase. I know back in the day he has real appeal as a lead singer and used to buzz off female attention. I thought maybe having a daughter would change that but sadly no. And then he had Sarah who comes across so lovely and an ideal match. But clearly he was missing that constant attention and took it too far. Poor excuse to blame the drink really. Feel so sorry for her.

Reactions: 2

fordogssake

Just saw he posted photos of them together at a wedding yesterday, must be still together! Hope she is okay!
Me too, I thought they weren't together? Surely you wouldn't go to a wedding with someone you've broken up with. Can't see if she's wearing her wedding ring...

Reactions: 1

Hermione789

I do wonder if he’s just blaming the alcohol and is sorry because he got caught. I wonder how she found out - did he tell her or did some followers send her proof maybe.
I thought it was strange that he was in Miami without her and she had his daughter for the weekend back at home. Then he spontaneously went to Hawaii or Bora Bora (some island) for 1 night… couple days later he puts the post up…